Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I just got caught (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=302632)

Bulldog 07-28-2005 03:33 PM

Re: I just got caught

[ QUOTE ]
stick it in her pooper

[/ QUOTE ]

First funny use of this since about the third time it was ever used.

nh

LeatherFace 07-28-2005 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I got home from my freshman year of colelge, my parents asked me if I smoked pot. I said yes and that was pretty much the end of it. They're not even that cool, which just goes to show that honesty is often the best policy.

[/ QUOTE ]

or that pot is. Im going to go smoke some right now in hopes that I can finally win my parents acceptance.

coffeecrazy1 07-28-2005 03:42 PM

Pwning a parent is one of the most gratifying experiences when you're 15-21 years old.

ThaSaltCracka 07-28-2005 03:59 PM

I only know a few people whose parents would flip out if they found out if their college aged kid smoked pot. Most of them are douches. The good parents don't overeact, and let you make your own decisions. They of course want you to stop, but they also realize that being so strict is most likely counterproductive.

ihardlyknowher 07-28-2005 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your parents are going to give you a drug talk about pot when you're 20 something?

When my mom found some weed I had, she confronted me about it. However, she had no idea I found her weed about two months before and smoked a few bowls of it with a friend. During the confrontation, I retorted: "ok, are you smoking weed?"

She had this surprised and innocent look on her face and told me no. I then proceeded to her room and presented her stash and pipe. She didnt know what to say after this really.

[/ QUOTE ]

"I learned by watching you, OK!"

Hal 2000 07-28-2005 04:09 PM

Be glad she caught you with weed instead of catching you doing the five-knuckle shuffle

Matt Williams 07-28-2005 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, its his moms....

[/ QUOTE ]

So let him smoke a joint before he SIIHP.

benza13 07-28-2005 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Be glad she caught you with weed instead of catching you doing the five-knuckle shuffle

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely what I thought this thread was gonna be about, kinda why I was reluctant to read it.

jakethebake 07-28-2005 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely what I thought this thread was gonna be about, kinda the only reason I wanted to read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

bosoxfan 07-28-2005 04:28 PM

I thought this was going to be about someone walking in on you spanking it in the sex chair

i guess everyone else did too