Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   oral sex part 2 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=335561)

RunDownHouse 09-13-2005 12:18 AM

Re: oral sex part 2

[ QUOTE ]
It's more of a comfort issue as a lot of girls do not want us to go down there early on.

[/ QUOTE ]
This really is overlooked. Whether or not its true, lots of girls have been led to believe that any stank down there will send men running, and so are overly sensitive about the issue.

Also, I am much more hesitant to go down on a bar skank than I am to let a bar skank go down on me. So there's that, too.

gorie 09-13-2005 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I am much more hesitant to go down on a bar skank than I am to let a bar skank go down on me. So there's that, too.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, and that should count for something too. but i have a feeling that won't show in this poll for some odd reason.

Seadood228 09-13-2005 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that? I sort of agree, but I'm also hesitant to let anyone do it without a quick shower..

gorie 09-13-2005 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i am male. i definitely receive more often than i give.

[/ QUOTE ]
But I'm open to change. You go first though.

[/ QUOTE ]

that was funny. at least you're honest ! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

RunDownHouse 09-13-2005 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that? I sort of agree, but I'm also hesitant to let anyone do it without a quick shower..

[/ QUOTE ]
Why is that? Because I don't like creampies, especially from strange dudes. As irrational as that is, there you go.

Also, if I gave you the choice to lick filth or have filth dripped on you, which would you choose?

Lawrence Ng 09-13-2005 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Women give more than they receive! It is not even up for debate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, you can't.

[/ QUOTE ]

NH.

Lawrence

lucas9000 09-13-2005 12:31 AM

i am male. i definitely receive more often than i give.

sorry ladies, it's just a fact of life. while that's the case in general, i think that once a guy gets in a serious relationship with a girl, the ratio evens out within that relationship.

Seadood228 09-13-2005 12:33 AM

Well now that you put it that way...

tdarko 09-13-2005 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think that once a guy gets in a serious relationship with a girl, the ratio evens out within that relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

PoBoy321 09-13-2005 12:43 AM

I am male. I give more often than I receive.

I think that one key aspect which is often overlooked is that a guy going down on a girl can be a part of foreplay, while a girl going down on a guy is usually the whole kit 'n kaboodle. I usually go down on my girlfriend then have sex, whereas she's never given mhead before we have sex.