Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Goonies... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=279350)

gavrilo 06-24-2005 01:03 AM

Re: Goonies...

the older brother in goonies is married to diane lane now.

Duke 06-24-2005 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If someone was to say to me, "Grue, name a movie that really hasn't stood up well under the test of ti--" "the goonies"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, my VHS is showing its age. The picture quality is really poor. Luckily they made a pretty good DVD transfer. That one should last a lot longer.

~D

bronzepiglet 06-24-2005 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Goonies is amazing. I feel bad for kids that didn't see it growing up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed this one growing up... I didn't like it when I finally did see it, but I think it's just cuz I never developed an affection for it.

Of course I did love Karate Kid when I was 12 and think that movie blows now.

Dantes 06-24-2005 02:48 AM

first I know you're just trying to make a funny, because I make like one post a week.

Anyways seriously I (tried to) watched it a couple weeks ago and it just is very very dated. Its hard to explain but true. Its way too eighties and not in a breakfast club sort of way. I dunno, curious if anyone else agrees with me.

I loved it as a kid.

brassnuts 06-24-2005 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
first I know you're just trying to make a funny, because I make like one post a week.

Anyways seriously I (tried to) watched it a couple weeks ago and it just is very very dated. Its hard to explain but true. Its way too eighties and not in a breakfast club sort of way. I dunno, curious if anyone else agrees with me.

I loved it as a kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sad to say it, but I actually agree. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

But, I still enjoy Breakfast Club a little. As long as it's viewed once every 2 years or so.

Oh, and I loved Goonies, too.

Alobar 06-24-2005 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I loved it as a kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a good thing you only post once a week, you are obviously retarded [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Daliman 06-24-2005 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was flipping through the channels today and saw Danielsan and Mr. Miyagi at the Cobra Kai Dojo. I dont think I stood up again until he had won the All Valley Karate Championship.

I think movies were just better in the 80s

[/ QUOTE ]
Ralph MAcchio was on last weeks episode of Entourage. If I saw him at the mall, and you told me it was Ralph Macchio, I wouldn't believe you.

Biloxi 06-24-2005 05:09 AM

"Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life."

-chunk

thatpfunk 06-24-2005 05:12 AM

"I wanna play the violin!!!"

jakethebake 06-24-2005 08:42 AM

Meh. It was o.k. but there much better kiddie adventure movies around.