Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=261659)

Jakesta 05-29-2005 07:15 PM

Re: Jmaltz has arrived.

Here is some information about our new friend from pocketfives.

"Well, I've been playing poker for about five years. My first experience in poker was on a boat trip i took with my dad and half-brothers. I love to watch the big tournaments on t.v.. I would have to say that my favorite players to watch would be Freddy Deeb, Phil Ivey, and Huck Seed. My greatest wins are nothing spectacular, my favorite would have to be 2nd in the annual Family Games. I lost to my older brother Taylor, but I never played so well. I'm trying to take up stud at my father's urging, but i'm not a good study. I am a huge fan of hip-hop music. I also like to listen to blues, with Nora Jones at the top of my list. You may also see me post as gilgrissomcsi. KEEP YOUR CHIPS KID.................PHIL IVEY......... ANTONIO ESFANDIARI................ IMA CERT FOR THE POCKETFIVES HALL OF FAME...........SECOND INDUCTEE..........FIRST BALLOT...........J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-JMALTZ"

masse75 05-29-2005 07:16 PM

Is this Kwazar reincarnated?

jakethebake 05-29-2005 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
am i the only one who hates everyone who puts that spade next to their threads?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

radek2166 05-29-2005 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here is some information about our new friend from pocketfives.

"Well, I've been playing poker for about five years. My first experience in poker was on a boat trip i took with my dad and half-brothers. I love to watch the big tournaments on t.v.. I would have to say that my favorite players to watch would be Freddy Deeb, Phil Ivey, and Huck Seed. My greatest wins are nothing spectacular, my favorite would have to be 2nd in the annual Family Games. I lost to my older brother Taylor, but I never played so well. I'm trying to take up stud at my father's urging, but i'm not a good study. I am a huge fan of hip-hop music. I also like to listen to blues, with Nora Jones at the top of my list. You may also see me post as gilgrissomcsi. KEEP YOUR CHIPS KID.................PHIL IVEY......... ANTONIO ESFANDIARI................ IMA CERT FOR THE POCKETFIVES HALL OF FAME...........SECOND INDUCTEE..........FIRST BALLOT...........J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-JMALTZ"

[/ QUOTE ]

blowjob!!!!

Edge34 05-29-2005 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm infamous at p5s

[/ QUOTE ]

I really hope this with your second-place finish to your brother takes you far in life.

jacki 05-30-2005 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-JMALTZ

[/ QUOTE ]

J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-JACKASS

gunt 05-30-2005 02:02 AM

jmaltz has just left

Ogre 05-30-2005 03:22 AM

G-R-E-A-T first post!