Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Hardest punch I've EVER seen (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=199694)

ThaSaltCracka 02-21-2005 03:03 AM

Re: Hardest punch I\'ve EVER seen

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you haven't seen many punches before, have you.

[/ QUOTE ]

shutup TSC. have u ever left ur goddam computer and go outside for some oxygen or to socialize with non 2+2ers. i bet uve never seen a fight except for the verbal fights u hear with ur buddies on xbox live playin halo 2.

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Alobar 02-21-2005 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shutup TSC. have u ever left ur goddam computer and go outside for some oxygen or to socialize with non 2+2ers. i bet uve never seen a fight except for the verbal fights u hear with ur buddies on xbox live playin halo 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu [censored], how would you know what he does or doesn't do?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe he stalks him? Sounds like he has alot of rage towards TSC, maybe TSC turned down his sexual advances, and now hes gone all fatal instinct and keeps tabs of everyhting TSC does

ThaSaltCracka 02-21-2005 03:04 AM

for the record, I have been punched several times, not that this matters though. DeamonDeac you should really stop being such a dipshit.

A_C_Slater 02-21-2005 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially not by, say, professional heavyweight boxers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike Tyson used to help old ladies carry their grocery bags and then he would "knock their teeth out" when he got to their front door and rob them.--- Reporting a former trainer of Tyson's on an A&E biography.

Can you imagine the amount of damage he must of done to them?

slickpoppa 02-21-2005 03:06 AM

I dont think that it's a quantum leap to assume that someone who spends a large portion of their day playing Halo and posting on 2+2 knows very little about fighting

DemonDeac 02-21-2005 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
for the record, I have been punched several times, not that this matters though. DeamonDeac you should really stop being such a dipshit.

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant help it. its my nature [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BusterStacks 02-21-2005 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu [censored], how would you know what he does or doesn't do?

[/ QUOTE ]

See: Avatar

[/ QUOTE ]

Word in OOT is, you're an idiotic noob whose posts suck. Example: Tupac was into NL Hold'em. Remember that one? Suffice it to say, it has been all downhill from an abundantly pathetic start for you.

-Syk- 02-21-2005 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Word in OOT is, you're an idiotic noob whose posts suck. Example: Tupac was into NL Hold'em. Remember that one? Suffice it to say, it has been all downhill from an abundantly pathetic start for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you gather with your buddies and discuss the rcent "noobs" in OOT? I'm deeply hurt that such an intelligent poster as yourself looks down upon me.

AngryCola 02-21-2005 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
u ur uve u ur

[/ QUOTE ]

Enough said.

willie 02-21-2005 03:10 AM

that is one baaaaad ass punch

imagine that was your wife or mother...you'd want to cut this guys fingers off at the knuckles.