Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Help me on the BSing (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=302041)

Ulysses 07-27-2005 08:55 PM

Re: Help me on the BSing

Bryce, just answer the questions the way you feel. If they can't appreciate the true you, f' them.

Brainwalter 07-27-2005 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
don't ever leave us again spaceman

[/ QUOTE ]

Klepton 07-27-2005 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
these posts are like realizing you have a second ice cream sandwich in the freezer after you ate the first one

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time you give me a piece of one, can I have a non-gay piece, i.e., some of the chocolate or vanilla ice-cream instead of the part that is just strawberry ice-cream?

Don't get me wrong, I love strawberries. They are the best fruit ever. But strawberry ice-cream is just wrong when faced with the possibility of eating chocolate or vanilla ice-cream.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you buying neapolitan ice-cream sandwiches? Vanilla, baby, vanilla. Ice cream sandwiches rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

the chocolate part of a neopalitan ice cream sandwich is worth the agony of eating the strawberry side

i think we might have to start a new thread on ice cream sandiwches

jason_t 07-27-2005 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
these posts are like realizing you have a second ice cream sandwich in the freezer after you ate the first one

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time you give me a piece of one, can I have a non-gay piece, i.e., some of the chocolate or vanilla ice-cream instead of the part that is just strawberry ice-cream?

Don't get me wrong, I love strawberries. They are the best fruit ever. But strawberry ice-cream is just wrong when faced with the possibility of eating chocolate or vanilla ice-cream.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you buying neapolitan ice-cream sandwiches? Vanilla, baby, vanilla. Ice cream sandwiches rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had a choice, I would have bought vanilla ice-cream sandwiches. Someone at the hostel that Klepton lives in bought them and he only gave me a piece with strawberry ice-cream.

RandomFluke 07-27-2005 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he only gave me a piece with strawberry ice-cream.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have punched him in the throat and taken the rest while he was gasping for air.

OtisTheMarsupial 07-28-2005 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bryce, just answer the questions the way you feel. If they can't appreciate the true you, f' them.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Get some other job, one that doesn't make you take a test. You know if you get this job, you're just going to hate it within a week and quit anyway, so why bother?

ChipWrecked 07-28-2005 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If I had a choice, I would have bought vanilla ice-cream sandwiches. Someone at the hostel that Klepton lives in bought them and he only gave me a piece with strawberry ice-cream.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Maaaaaarrrrge, we need more chocolate-vanilla-and-strawberry ice cream!!!"

"OK, I'll buy some more at the store tomorrow!"

"Mmmmmmmm, chocolate"