PDA

View Full Version : Empires $25,000 guarantee, some questions.

47outs
07-04-2004, 07:06 PM
I briefly tried a search for info on the $25000 guarantee at empire, but I couldn't find anything. I remember reading something about it on here before, but oh well, I'll ask again.

How many people have been signing up for this is recent weeks?

What is a rough estimate of the payouts?

Has anyone here done well at it yet?

* edit - Is it a NL or limit tourny?

Thanks,

Outs

47outs
07-04-2004, 07:49 PM
ANYONE?

MicroBob
07-04-2004, 07:56 PM
i dont know about the sunday 25k guarantee tourneys....but the Wednesday 10k guarantee is limit....and their free-roll and VIP tourneys are also limit.

thus, i would guess that their other guaranteed tourneys are also limit.

the wednesday night tourney has ALWAYS had an overlay every time i have played in it or even checked in on it (if i missed the registration).they need to 200 players for it to be even and usually get somewhere around 165.

i would bet that tonight's 25k guarantee would have a slightly bigger overlay than usual because of the holiday and fireworks, etc.

i played in a couple of guaranteed tourneys on other sites on friday and the overlay was slightly better than i would have normally anticipated.

again...this doesn't really help you specifically with the 25k guarantee tourney...but i say you should go for it if you are so inclined.

Nick B.
07-04-2004, 08:00 PM
limit, overlay of usually 70 or more.

47outs
07-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the insight Micro, I think I will join it. There is under an hour left for registration and still only 63 people in it /images/graemlins/grin.gif .

Outs