PDA

View Full Version : UB SNG bonus dollars

Mackas
07-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Anyone know how this promotion is going to work. When do the bonus dollars for playing sngs enter your bonus account? Only reason I ask is I have never liked UB but transferred money across to take advantage of this promo but nothing is happening as i rack up the sngs. Want to be sure everything is OK before i keep playing on a site I don't like.

Thanks

fnord_too
07-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Last time I checked you get $0.10 for every ultimate point you earn. You earn very few points for a sit and go, so it may take a while. You can rack up points at ring games pretty quick, ~100/hour at a 3/6 or higher table.

Tosh
07-04-2004, 05:56 PM
They're transferred every Monday.

MicroBob
07-05-2004, 12:47 AM
dude.....they are running a special SNG promotion throughout July.

you earn half the entry in bonus-dollars for every SNG played this month.
every $10 SNG gets you $5 in bonus-money.

they pay out the bonus-dollars every Monday.

max is $800 per week from Monday-Sunday so a max of $4000 in bonus money is possible this month.

i played about $600 worth of SNG's in the first week so that's $300 in bonus-money that i am expecting in my account sometime on monday.

to the original poster....i'm not really sure what you mean....but UB is fine overall.
the bonus-dollars take awhile to clear in their ring-games....and you can't clear the bonus-dollars via their SNG's.but i think it's a super-neato groovy promo that i am definately taking advantage of.

certainly there is nothing wrong with checking it out for a bit to see if you like it okay.