PDA

View Full Version : Oooh Lala July 8th Should be interesting @ Paradise

gabyyyyy
07-04-2004, 03:53 PM
What's the word Granny?

busguy
07-04-2004, 04:27 PM
Sorry if it's a stupid question but what is significant about July 8th at Paradise ??

Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

UTGunner
07-04-2004, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if it's a stupid question but what is significant about July 8th at Paradise ??

Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Check the 3rd ad in the Classifieds (http://www.twoplustwo.com/classified.php)

csuf_gambler
07-04-2004, 06:06 PM
whazza whazzza?

busguy
07-04-2004, 07:20 PM
cheers for that UTG

/images/graemlins/smile.gif busguy

GWB
07-05-2004, 06:42 PM
Hey this is perfect timing! With my big Birthday Party tomorrow, I will need a day or two to recover. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://freeconservatives.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/votebush.gif

gabyyyyy
07-05-2004, 10:33 PM
What a shitty promoter you are granny. No one even reads those classified ads.

Now again, What's the word?

Stew
07-05-2004, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What a shitty promoter you are granny. No one even reads those classified ads.

Now again, What's the word?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are quite possibly the most g.d. ignorant person on this board. She can only make one post about the tournament and that will be when she is ready. How many freaking times does that need to be said.

The only reason you are excited is b/c it's probably a freeroll for you.

gabyyyyy
07-05-2004, 11:19 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Stew
07-05-2004, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are quite possibly the most g.d. ignorant person on this board. She can only make one post about the tournament and that will be when she is ready. How many freaking times does that need to be said.

The only reason you are excited is b/c it's probably a freeroll for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stew, Granny could say tommorow that she/he wouldnt buy me in, and It would make no difference in the way I react twords this tournament. While I would enjoy to play, I certainly do not fake excitement to get bought in.

Ask granny, I have never once asked him/her for anything. It has always been their offer.

Stew, you seem like a really bitter person. Have that fake wife of yours give you a blowjob or something. You need to loosen up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a clue freeloader, do you want me to post where you actually grovel for your entry fee being paid?

Nevertheless, whether you pay your way in or you don't, enjoy it, I'm sure that it's a very enjoyable experience.

Speaking of loosening up, I'm surprised this post actually contained poker content, most of yours do not.

I'm only bitter towards you and I don't need to explain why.

gabyyyyy
07-05-2004, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get a clue freeloader, do you want me to post where you actually grovel for your entry fee being paid?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes show me one post where I ASKED for granny to pay for my entry.

Loosen the fuk up man, this is none of your buisness regardless. You do not play in any of granny's tournaments. Hell you probably do not even play poker. Seems you just come here to get your frustration out on people.

Get a psychologist you cheap bastard. I am not your punching bag.

Stew
07-05-2004, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes show me one post where I ASKED for granny to pay for my entry.

Loosen the fuk up man, this is none of your buisness regardless. You do not play in any of granny's tournaments. Hell you probably do not even play poker. Seems you just come here to get your frustration out on people.

Get a psychologist you cheap bastard. I am not your punching bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right again bimbo, I used to play in every KOTZ, but I don't now b/c of the time it starts, which is why I don't play in Granny's tournaments, they start too early. I have a life and a family, that comes first.

You will be my punching bag everytime you make an assanine post, which is more times than not. If you don't like it, put me on ignore.

gabyyyyy
07-05-2004, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to play in every KOTZ, but I don't now b/c of the time it starts, which is why I don't play in Granny's tournaments, they start too early. I have a life and a family, that comes first.

You will be my punching bag everytime you make an assanine post, which is more times than not. If you don't like it, put me on ignore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes your life consists of coming on this board and stalking me. We all envy you.

This time I did not make an asinine post. I don't care post what you want, it's a free country.

Stew
07-05-2004, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I used to play in every KOTZ, but I don't now b/c of the time it starts, which is why I don't play in Granny's tournaments, they start too early. I have a life and a family, that comes first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes your life consists of coming on this board and stalking me. We all envy you.

This time I did not make an asinine post. I don't care post what you want, it's a free country.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was an assanine post, Granny has said she can only make one post regarding her tournaments at the request of the mods. You coming on here every other day asking where she's at, when she's going to announce the tourney and begging for your rewards is assanine in general.

I'm not stalking you babe, you just make yourself an easy target.

RollaJ
07-06-2004, 08:39 AM
Will everyone let me win? It's my B-Day Thursday /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

GrannyMae
07-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Will everyone let me win?

they let ME win once and i can't play worth a crap. seeing as it is your birthday i will ask the programmers to turn the rig on.

sorry i did not see this thread. i have not opened the forum much in a few days. right now we got a reigning monarch in capone, and he has earned a buyin, rebuy and add-on for this event. al, make sure you send me your paradise name before the tourney.

i hope we get a big turnout and that first is over $1,000 again. it will be open to all of 2+2 and any paradise lurkers to fill the seats. hope everyone can play. i'll post a short announcement thursday morning with the bounties and add-ons and password (SAGGY). tourney is at 8ET and registration is open 2 hours prior.

TheGrifter
07-06-2004, 01:52 PM
Hey Granny, I need some enemies, care to buy me in to this one? /images/graemlins/ooo.gif