PDA

View Full Version : Poker tracker upgrade

dink
07-03-2004, 11:33 PM
I just downloaded the latest upgrade to PT and it rocks, you can now import Pokerroom hand histories straight from your hard drive. Apparently PR stores them there and now you can import them easily.

I imported 5000 hand last night yipeeeee

Make sure you download the new help file as well, you can also use prima hand histories, I haven't done that yet but it looks good, now I am just waiting for crypto room compatibility, which I know Pat is working on.

It must be said again

POKER TRACKER ROCKS

good work Pat

best $55 I spent on poker and comming out of my netteller a/c I didn't even notice it.

I am in no way affiliated with poker tracker although I wish I was.

Dink

Alobar
07-03-2004, 11:39 PM
OMG this is total spam!!! You are obviously some sort of shill!!!!!

(editors note: I wasn't going to add that I am COMPLETELY kidding, but then I Remembered this is the zoo and there are lots of people who have no cocnept of humor....so yeah, im kidding!!!)

p.s. poker tracker kicks ass

AA suited
07-04-2004, 12:06 AM
is there a way in poker traker to EASILY list info on all players at your table?

ie: instead of looking them up one at a time, PT automatically reads the screen and shows the table configuration with each person's name and info from poker tracker database?

TobDog
07-04-2004, 12:27 AM
try he prefrences tab, I haven't used the feature your asking about, but I assume it will allow you to narrow down your opponents into the game size and site to get them on there quicker.

dink
07-04-2004, 01:30 AM
OMG Caught

yep Pat gives me $1.618 per new player I generate and as many free hand histories as I can get my hands on. I also get access to inside poker tracker secrets including using Pt to make your own concept map.

I also get a free PT yoyo for every ten new members (I have four at the moment).

(editors note: I wasn't going to add that I am COMPLETELY kidding, but then I Remembered this is the zoo and there are lots of people who have no cocnept of humor....so yeah, im kidding!!!)

Alobar
07-04-2004, 01:44 AM
I also get a free PT yoyo for every ten new members (I have four at the moment).

woa....I want one!! you should hawk those on Ebay, I bet you would make a sweet buck

uuDevil
07-04-2004, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
is there a way in poker traker to EASILY list info on all players at your table?

ie: instead of looking them up one at a time, PT automatically reads the screen and shows the table configuration with each person's name and info from poker tracker database?

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Game Time" tab isn't automatic but all you have to do is type in your opponent's screennames into the positions on the table and their basic stats will be displayed. I use this and it works fine.

dink
07-04-2004, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

woa....I want one!! you should hawk those on Ebay, I bet you would make a sweet buck

[/ QUOTE ]

hey I have plenty
don't worry I just emailed you one, you should get it very soon

Dink

here is a photo of their yoyo, on the other side is the word Poker Tracker yoyo
http://www.yoyodave.com/ron/thumb2/TERMINATOR1small.jpg

RollaJ
07-06-2004, 09:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not in front of the program but from memory...
While at table download at leats one hand from current table
Go to Game Time Tab
click prefernces
from drop down menu, choose table you are in now,( it should be at the top).
make sure the limits u want are checked
This will fill the screen with the people you are now playing against in the position they are sitting.