PDA

View Full Version : I am a proud teacher.

05-24-2002, 03:31 AM
I am about to about to reveal to you a closely guarded secret that I have been hiding from the public for the past year. Robert Varkonyi, Julian Gardner, and John Shipley are students of mine. I secretly trained each of them to effeciently and with dead aim accuracy implement the John Patrick Tournament Super Poker System. Here are some brilliant plays during this historic 4th day of WSOP 2002 that will prove to you the superiority of my perfectly logical, soundly strategic, and mathematically precise system of tournament mastery.

"It was Varkonyi with a gutsy call that made most of Phil Hellmuth's stack reappear in his own. Phil had reraised Rob, going all-in from the big blind with A K. Varkonyi called the extra $100k (most of his chips at the time) with Q-10 of clubs. The flop came A Q 10....."

"John Shipley calls a huge bet by Amir Nasseri of 459k to a flop of J 7 3 all clubs. John shows 8c 8, Amir a J 9. THE RIVER COMES A CLUB!!!!! and John Shipley eliminates Amir in 11th place and wins the first 1 Million Dollars plus pot."

"Julian comes from behind when all-in with A 10 against A Q. An Ace and a 10 on the flop doubles Julian up to 460,000."

As you see, my system has produced some super dramatic results for my students. I am a very proud poker coach and teacher. And I will be revealing many of my tournament secrets in my upcoming poker classic, Theory of Super Poker Tournament System for Incredibly Advanced Players. It will be available on Barnes and Noble, B. Dalton, Borders, Amazon, and the Binion's Horseshoe gift shop. Watch for it and good luck!!!

05-24-2002, 03:50 AM
Actually, all signs point towards Gardner being a pretty good player, but Shipley's call of 459K w/a 8 high flush draw....

05-24-2002, 10:12 AM

05-24-2002, 12:51 PM
We are scheduled to begin filming, at Lucas Film Ltd., a DVD version of my tournament book in a few weeks. It will star Matt Damon and will be narrated by Dick Van Patten. The release date is Christmas 2002.

05-24-2002, 03:52 PM
Are you the same John Patrick who has written poker and craps books under that name?

Fitz

05-24-2002, 04:32 PM
Ummm...Oh, I have to go to an appointment! Bye!