PDA

View Full Version : Does Hefty Dids Play Wimpy?

B Dids
07-02-2004, 09:37 PM
I'm right not to 3-bet here yes?

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Dids is BB with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="666666">3 folds</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="666666">4 folds</font>, SB completes, Dids checks,

Flop: (3 SB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Dids bets</font>, MP1 calls, SB calls.

Turn: (3 BB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Dids bets</font>, MP1 calls, SB calls.

River: (6 BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Dids bets</font>, MP1 folds, <font color="CC3333">SB raises</font>, Dids calls.

Final Pot: 10 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
SB shows 3s 7s (three of a kind, sevens).
Dids shows Kc 7h (three of a kind, sevens).
Outcome: Dids wins 10 BB. </font>

SofaCoach
07-02-2004, 10:30 PM
Betting the flop with bottom pair ain't wimpy (love the play but hate seeing both opponents call it).

I might be wimpy too but I wouldn't 3-bet SB's checkraise on the river. I'd call expecting most likely to see them turn over their flush. Any 7 is also a good possiblity with 55 and wild bluff most remote.

SnakeRat
07-02-2004, 10:45 PM
If I had something in my notes about him being really loose and tricky I would 3-bet.

Flush doesnt look especially likely since the A is out there and the King is in your hand, however he does look like one of those guys who plays any 2 suited .

Very read dependent, but looks ok to me.

HajiShirazu
07-03-2004, 05:47 AM
Very good play-the semi-bluff on the flop is good especially with the Kc, I expect to take it down fairly often here. Just call on the river and expect to see the flush. Glad you won.

cartoonsoldier
07-03-2004, 11:28 AM
What would you have done to a raise on the flop bet? Fold or call?

Apart from that, thank SB for playing and calling with 37 /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

B Dids
07-03-2004, 11:52 AM
I'd call. Still got out's oh plenty and a raise dosn't mean I'm losing yet.

I did thank him. (actually I told him that he was lucky a club fell on the last hand).