PDA

View Full Version : A Plea

mmanne
07-02-2004, 04:38 PM
Please, all ... Discuss Zerorake in only one thread. The multiple different users that are beginning threads that discuss zerorake is absurd.

Currently, my list of 10 new threads has 4 that are advertisments/talking about zerorake.

matt

Frozen
07-02-2004, 04:41 PM
This is our big chance to set off a price war in online poker. I say, the more buzz about zerorake, the better.

PS, Ironic that you started a new thread to say this!

El Barto
07-02-2004, 04:42 PM
If zerorake is behind all these new posters who trash other sites while promoting zero, I think they have made a big marketing mistake. They must think we are stupid.

Like Choice, I think I will wait this one out for a month, my opiniion of the site has actually gone down from reading these trashy threads.

Mike Haven
07-02-2004, 04:49 PM
Agreed 100%, El Barto.

Syntax
07-02-2004, 04:54 PM
Wouldn't that be phucked up though when you find out that none of those spammers have any connection whatsoever to the site. You let a few trolls influence you like that?

Personally, maybe because I get accused of being one, I dont think those guys have shiit to do with the actual site.

But if they did, I agree, totally gay behavior. Theres already strong exposure, so why would they push it?

El Barto
07-02-2004, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wouldn't that be phucked up though when you find out that none of those spammers have any connection whatsoever to the site. You let a few trolls influence you like that?

Personally, maybe because I get accused of being one, I dont think those guys have shiit to do with the actual site.

But if they did, I agree, totally gay behavior. Theres already strong exposure, so why would they push it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not just looking at these spammers. I have to feel that their business plan makes sense (or else they'll go defunct), I want to hear reports of smooth cash outs, good customer service. I'll let you be the guinea pig.

Alobar
07-02-2004, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please, all ... Discuss Zerorake in only one thread. The multiple different users that are beginning threads that discuss zerorake is absurd.

Currently, my list of 10 new threads has 4 that are advertisments/talking about zerorake.

matt

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed