PDA

View Full Version : A rare on topic post

thomastem
07-02-2004, 03:40 PM
I posted this in the zoo but it applies here as well. Here's the link: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=798324&page=0&view=expand ed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=#798324

Not even Joe Tall can give me crap about this 1 being off topic. So there, and critters rule.

sfer
07-02-2004, 03:54 PM
I've done this a couple of times for fun, sometimes seriously with Bakku and CDC and some others. Also live with JBB, bdk3clash, RustedCorpse and sthief09. It's fun and social but it really does help to have someone to talk through hands.

BTW, it was fun isolating you at the 2/4 Stars table last week. In case you were unaware, I have a little reputation for being a LAG. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

thomastem
07-02-2004, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've done this a couple of times for fun, sometimes seriously with Bakku and CDC and some others. Also live with JBB, bdk3clash, RustedCorpse and sthief09. It's fun and social but it really does help to have someone to talk through hands.

BTW, it was fun isolating you at the 2/4 Stars table last week. In case you were unaware, I have a little reputation for being a LAG. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the .02-.04 game right? Yeah I enjoyed you on my immidiate left, it was fun. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

If I see ya at Paradise this weekend I'm happy to compare notes.