PDA

View Full Version : Rakefree.com question...

snowbank
07-02-2004, 01:43 PM
I was just curious, I have heard about this site for probably over a year now, and it still isn't running?!?! Does anyone know why they would promote the site and then still not have anything going all at? Did they find out they need more funding or something? Just curious as to why it isn't up and running after hearing so much about it for so long.

Poker blog
07-02-2004, 01:48 PM
Dutch Boyd is still looking for funding. Given his credibility and past, it's probably not surprising that it is difficult to find funding.

Basically, he had the idea so he registered the domain and put up a site. But he wasn't moving forward to get the site running, except for looking for funding.

[ QUOTE ]
I was just curious, I have heard about this site for probably over a year now, and it still isn't running?!?! Does anyone know why they would promote the site and then still not have anything going all at? Did they find out they need more funding or something? Just curious as to why it isn't up and running after hearing so much about it for so long.

[/ QUOTE ]

JeffO
07-02-2004, 01:53 PM
Try zerorake.com

Same concept without the thief running it.

snowbank
07-02-2004, 08:55 PM
So basically zerorake.com took Dutch's idea and got their site out before the guys at rakefree? Damn, that's harsh!

videopro
07-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Here is anotherone. Norake.com was registered a year ago but still under construction.