PDA

View Full Version : Can I still swing a rake rebate deal if I already have an account?

teddyFBI
07-02-2004, 01:34 PM
Unfortunately, I opened Empire and Party accounts before I knew about rake rebates and such...I've been brainstorming ways to still take advantage of one...does anyone out there have a non-fraudulent way to do so? Here are some ideas I've thought about so far; feel free to comment on them, or let me know if you think they're doomed:

1. Simply open up a second account there using alternate email, address, and bank account information.
>> I have enough alternate info to make this work, but I worry that it's against their policies, and they might just shut down my 2nd account and/or freeze my funds, which would suck.

2. Open an account in a family member's name.
>> I guess this would work, but there's no one whom I'd feel comfortable doing this withg.

3. Just ask them. Do you think they'd be at all receptive to me just saying something along the lines of: "look, I forgot to enter my affiliate's info when I signed up...can you now associate my account with this affiliate?"

anyhow, I'm sure this is a common enough issue that someone out there has figured out a way around it. Post replies, if you can.

Poker blog
07-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Aren't there other party skins that have affiliate programs?

I don't know, I'm only an empire affiliate, but I believe you should be able to find someone who will give you rake back from other party skins.

teddyFBI
07-02-2004, 06:54 PM
no replies i guess...?

balkii
07-02-2004, 09:24 PM
BUMP

beanie
07-03-2004, 03:03 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

teddyFBI
07-03-2004, 03:07 PM
I already have a UB account too (I just didn't mention it, cuz I didn't think they had an affiliate program).

By the way, if it wasn't clear, this is NOT a request for affiliate spam...I (along with several others on the board apparently) just want to know if signing up under an affiliate once you have an account somewhere is possible LOGISTICALLY.
Thanks.

beanie
07-03-2004, 03:14 PM
The simple answer is "no".

Thythe
07-03-2004, 03:17 PM
He's correct, you can't. You could try to start a new account, but they technically don't allow that.

Forum Enforcement Division
07-03-2004, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can get you one for UB. e-mail me at therealscum_8@hotmail.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey dumbass. Stop spamming this board with your illegal affiliate offers.

This is not allowed here. As a matter of fact, I am a UB affiliate and was told that kickbacks are against the rules. You seem to be affiliated with the site, but that does not mean you can break the rules here.

We will see what UB tells me about affiliate kickbacks when I send them your multiple spam offers and ask why I can't do it also. Don't you post at rec.gambling? Go spam there and get the hell out of here. I hope UB closes your account after we report you.

Forum Enforcement
The Real Head Enforcer

Baulucky
07-03-2004, 04:03 PM
You can get a rake rebate deal with intertops (party skin). PM me or find another affiliate.(I'll be off till tuesday, leaving in ~1 hour).

ctv1116
07-03-2004, 06:51 PM
For the billionith time, no.