PDA

View Full Version : $500 for $10 Tourney. Update.

Mike Haven
07-02-2004, 08:49 AM
Link to original post. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=793375&page=3& view=expanded&sb=)

Well, things are looking reasonable at this early stage - we could probably already go for a "$130 for $10 Tourney" - although that's maybe not as snappy a title. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Please add your names to this post, or pm me, even if you're only interested in seeing the schedule before making your final decision on whether or not to play - without fifty or so potential players it will be difficult to persuade a poker site to stump up some extra freebies for us.

Thank you.

daveymck
07-02-2004, 08:57 AM
me

arx
07-02-2004, 09:10 AM
Me 2.

dink
07-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Dink

Mike Haven
07-02-2004, 09:24 AM
Thank you.

So far, my list of possibles is:

AAmaz0n
alimoe (mmanne)
arx
DarkKnight
daveymck
Death Valley
dink
eugeneel55
Hiding
Johnny Boom Boom
Jurollo
Mackas
Mike Haven
Sheriff Fatman
Stoneii
Syntax
Tosh
TylerD
Zayphod

Spartacus
07-02-2004, 09:54 AM
Spartacus

DarkKnight
07-02-2004, 12:59 PM
in

Mike Haven
07-04-2004, 04:14 PM
We're trying to hold the first Heat on Friday 9th July at 8.30pm, as a kind of test run of the set-up.

At the time of writing, we still need a couple more players, so please pm me if you can make this game. Kindly include your tgc playing name in your pm, as they will need to pre-register you to enter the private table.

Thank you.

HavanaBanana
07-05-2004, 07:53 AM
Good Luck to you Mike /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can not play myself (too bad really as limit SnG is one of my strongest games) but if anyone wins a heat with the Granny Mae, I will sponsor them personally with 50$, just pm me the handhistory.

ToT

Mike Haven
07-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Unfortunately, the first Heat has had to be postponed.

Which means we can open it up again to the first ten who pm me to play next Wed, Thurs or Fri, at 8.30pmEST, (remembering, of course, that there is a KOTZ next Thurs).

A simple pm with of the "W-Yes, T-no, F-yes" kind will do for me, thank you.

Some good news, (or bad, depending how you view it!), is that Greg Raymer says he would like to play with us if he can, as he enjoyed playing in the Team Tournament, very much. Regrettably, he can't commit at this moment in time, as there is a significant chance of certain impediments that would prevent him playing, in relation to a special deal he is negotiating with a particular poker site. We can but hope whoever it is lets him play on such a special occasion!