PDA

View Full Version : suddenly logged off empire

Yeknom58
07-02-2004, 02:18 AM
I know I've seen a post on this before but it's starting to happen to me now, so now it's important. I'll be playing on party, then all of a sudden I get some message saying I just logged on another computer and I get booted. So either someone stole my passwords or this is some glitch. I have all the latest viruse stuff and crap like that so I don't think my computer got hacked but you never know. I just wanted to comfirm that this is a known problem.

Zwiggelte
07-02-2004, 02:42 AM
I got the same message yesterday 2 times..i wanted to contact live help, but that was not available.

I was playing at an SNG..

very strange /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sandstone
07-02-2004, 10:11 AM
Just had this happen to me. Anyone know what the hell is going on?

balkii
07-02-2004, 11:25 AM
this has happened to me before. I am pretty sure its just a glitch (knowing party this is not unreasonable), but just to be sure I changed my password. Also happened to me buddy and he says theres 'no way' somebody could have his password. So I wouldnt be too worried

ornthnooth
07-02-2004, 02:51 PM
Party did the same thing to me last night on a sit-n-go. Just to be sure I checked my cable modem browsed a few sites to make sure that I still had a connection. From what I've read in the forums, this sort of thing is becoming more common and PP will do little about it.

Party's reply to me:
"With regards to your query, we see from our records that you chose the advanced option to fold and all the other players were playing with out any problem. We are ready to send you the hand history if you wish.

We always hope to have your continued patronage and support.

Hope you enjoy playing at our tables!"

.....Time to find a new site.