PDA

View Full Version : Turn Decision Party 2/4

Piiop
07-01-2004, 04:27 PM
Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Haven't been at the table for too long but can already tell my opponent in this hand is half crazy. So far he has check-raise multiple opponents on a the turn of a J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif t /images/graemlins/club.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif k /images/graemlins/club.gif board with J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif8 /images/graemlins/club.gif. He raised an EP bet and 1 call on the flop of A /images/graemlins/heart.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif with 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. The rest of the table seems content with check-calling his flop/turn bets then folding the turn/river. He has limped/cold-called all but two of the ~20 hands I've been at the table.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="666666">3 folds</font>, MP2 <font color="purple">(Crazy Guy)</font> calls, Hero raises, <font color="666666">3 folds</font>, MP2 <font color="purple">(Crazy Guy)</font> calls.

Flop: (5.50 SB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Crazy Guy checks, Hero bets, Crazy Guy calls.

Turn: (3.75 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Crazy Guy bets, Hero....?

Call down regardless of the river? Call turn and raise if an A or K comes? Fold? Raise the turn? If you call and the river is another low non heart do you bet if he checks to you?

Lost Wages
07-01-2004, 04:47 PM
Fold. Both examples you gave he at least had a pair. You don't have the odds to draw to your overcards.

Lost Wages

lil'
07-01-2004, 04:49 PM
The way you describe this guy, he could very well be betting a pair here, and there is no chance of him folding a better hand. I'd muck it.