PDA

View Full Version : Would you play this differently?

Peter_rus
07-01-2004, 03:00 PM
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed)

Preflop: devision is Button with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif. MP posts a blind of $5.
UTG folds, MP (poster) checks, CO folds, devision raises, SB calls, BB calls, MP calls.

Flop: (8 SB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, devision bets, SB calls, BB calls, MP folds.

Turn: (5.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB bets, devision calls, SB folds.

River: (7.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, devision checks.

Final Pot: 7.50 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
BB shows Ts Jd (two pair, aces and jacks).
devision shows Js Qc (two pair, aces and queens).
Outcome: devision wins 7.50 BB. </font>

Opponent is very LAG head-to-head.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 2 handed)

Preflop: devision is Button with 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif. devision posts a blind of $5.
BB raises, devision (poster) 3-bets, BB caps, devision calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB bets, devision calls.

Turn: (5 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB bets, devision calls.

River: (7 BB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB bets, devision calls.

Final Pot: 9 BB

devision shows 9d 9s (two pair, nines and twos).
BB shows Kc Jh (two pair, kings and twos).
Outcome: BB wins 9 BB. </font>

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed)

Preflop: devision is Button with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, devision raises, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (4.40 SB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB bets, devision raises, BB calls.

Turn: (4.20 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, devision bets, BB calls.

River: (6.20 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, devision bets, BB calls $10 (All-In).

Final Pot: 8.20 BB

BB shows 9h Kd (flush, king high).
devision shows Tc Th (flush, king high).
Outcome: devision wins 8.20 BB. </font>

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed)

Preflop: devision is UTG with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
devision calls, MP raises, Button calls, SB folds, BB folds, devision calls.

Flop: (7.40 SB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
devision checks, MP bets, Button raises, devision calls, MP calls.

Turn: (6.70 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
devision checks, MP checks, Button checks.

River: (6.70 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
devision bets, MP raises, Button folds, devision calls.

Final Pot: 10.70 BB

devision shows Ts Js (flush, ace high).
MP shows Kh Ac (two pair, aces and jacks).
Outcome: devision wins 10.70 BB. </font>

Guido
07-01-2004, 03:46 PM
Hand 1: I bet the river

Hand 2: I fold the flop even if he's Laggy because he capped PF

Hand 3: I play it the same way

Hand 4: With more than 12 outs I 3-bet this on the flop. I would lead the turn for sure after this. I also 3-bet the river after the MP checked it through on the turn and the button folds...

Guido

Peter_rus
07-01-2004, 04:04 PM
1. Don't you mind A or K in opponent's hand?
4. 3-bet and loose (because he can fold) very possible caller behind? I think i miss turn bet in this hand - i want to check-raise but all were scared. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Guido
07-01-2004, 04:30 PM
1) When he has a K or A he will probably bet the river, I would fold to check-raise.

4) I don't mind when he folds but it's not very likely...

Guido

Zele
07-01-2004, 04:36 PM
He's shown no strength so far. I agree with Guido - bet and fold to a c/r.

Also, I don't like the pre-flop raise with QJo and a limper in front of you.

jujujaja34
07-01-2004, 04:46 PM
Peter,

Hand 1 - Value bet on the river. You just called the turn, so he doesn't think you have a "K". He checked the river, so you know he doesn't have a "K" or an "A". A lot to think about in a couple seconds but the river bet is logical.

Hand 2 - I raise the flop and fold if he reraises.

Hand 3 - Straight forward

Hand 4 - This may just be my personal preference, but if I flop a pair and a flush draw I will cap the flop every time (not to mention the gutshot draw) and lead out on the turn regardless of the card. MP checked on the turn, so an easy 3-bet on the river.

jujujaja34

Peter_rus
07-01-2004, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hand 2 - I raise the flop and fold if he reraises.

[/ QUOTE ]

If i said LAG - that means he can cap PF with A7s HU. You get nothing info about his raise on flop i think.

jujujaja34
07-01-2004, 04:58 PM
Peter,

You said LAG, not a maniac (i.e. 3-betting the flop with A7s). If you have a good read on your opponent then I think calling down with 2 overcards is ok. Even the LAG's I tend to see in that game will slow down when you call a capped flop and raise the flop. Regardless, I do think calling down in that spot against a hyper-aggro is ok.

jujujaja34

MisterKing
07-01-2004, 05:19 PM
Hand 1: raise the turn.
Hand 2: fold the turn.
Hand 3: looks fine to me
Hand 4: strongly consider betting or c/r the flop -- you've
got a huge straight and flush draw, plus other outs.

RiverMise
07-02-2004, 10:14 AM
Hand 1: well played

Hand 2: well played. If the river was a non-heart J then you check the river i assume?

Hand 3: I dont like this one... I would say raise the flop to see where u are or just fold on the flop.

Hand 4: whoa there... limping utg = bad. Fold pf.

[ QUOTE ]
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed)

Preflop: devision is Button with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif. MP posts a blind of $5.
UTG folds, MP (poster) checks, CO folds, devision raises, SB calls, BB calls, MP calls.

Flop: (8 SB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, devision bets, SB calls, BB calls, MP folds.

Turn: (5.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB bets, devision calls, SB folds.

River: (7.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, devision checks.

Final Pot: 7.50 BB

BB shows Ts Jd (two pair, aces and jacks).
devision shows Js Qc (two pair, aces and queens).
Outcome: devision wins 7.50 BB. </font>

Opponent is very LAG head-to-head.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 2 handed)

Preflop: devision is Button with 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif. devision posts a blind of $5.
BB raises, devision (poster) 3-bets, BB caps, devision calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB bets, devision calls.

Turn: (5 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB bets, devision calls.

River: (7 BB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB bets, devision calls.

Final Pot: 9 BB

devision shows 9d 9s (two pair, nines and twos).
BB shows Kc Jh (two pair, kings and twos).
Outcome: BB wins 9 BB. </font>

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed)

Preflop: devision is Button with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, devision raises, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (4.40 SB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB bets, devision raises, BB calls.

Turn: (4.20 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, devision bets, BB calls.

River: (6.20 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, devision bets, BB calls $10 (All-In).

Final Pot: 8.20 BB

BB shows 9h Kd (flush, king high).
devision shows Tc Th (flush, king high).
Outcome: devision wins 8.20 BB. </font>

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed)

Preflop: devision is UTG with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
devision calls, MP raises, Button calls, SB folds, BB folds, devision calls.

Flop: (7.40 SB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
devision checks, MP bets, Button raises, devision calls, MP calls.

Turn: (6.70 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
devision checks, MP checks, Button checks.

River: (6.70 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
devision bets, MP raises, Button folds, devision calls.

Final Pot: 10.70 BB

devision shows Ts Js (flush, ace high).
MP shows Kh Ac (two pair, aces and jacks).
Outcome: devision wins 10.70 BB. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]