PDA

View Full Version : I Have a Set -- What Did They Have ?

SwordFish
06-30-2004, 10:47 PM
Prima $100 NL - Full Table

SB ($87)
ME ($114)
MP1 ($136)
MP2 ($170) <font color="blue">has built stack being overly aggressive </font>
CO ($80)
BUTTON ($33)

PREFLOP: Folded to MP1 who limps, MP2 raises to $5, CO, Button, SB, Me (5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif) and limper all call. (6 players to Flop) <font color="red">($30 pot)</font>

FLOP: (5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif T /images/graemlins/heart.gif)

SB bets $5, I call <font color="blue"> (hoping for a raise from MP2)</font> , MP1 calls, MP2 calls, CO calls, Button raises $28 (all-in), SB calls.....

<font color="blue">There was already over $100 in the pot, I wanted to make the players behind me pay to draw or get out, so I pushed in. Anyone play this different ? </font>

.....I raise $104 (all-in), MP1 Calls, MP2 folds, CO folds, SB Calls $54 (all-in) (4 players to the Turn) <font color="red">(Pot $368)</font>

Turn (9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif)

River (6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif)

After I got two callers behind me, I figured at least one for a spade draw and maybe I ran into a set of Tens.

Amazingly, my hand was good.

So, what did they have ?

SF

SlyAK
06-30-2004, 10:54 PM
Swordfish,

I was at the table at the time and I remember what two of the other opponents had.... I couldnt believe this hand either!!! LOL!!! An absolute riot, that table went absolutely nuts for a while, but I couldnt capitalize.

Glad to see you made a nice profit there though!!

Sly

Manimal
06-30-2004, 11:09 PM
QT and 46 is my guess

SwordFish
07-01-2004, 02:41 PM
SB -- (Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif)

Button -- (2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif)

MP1 -- (2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif)

SF