PDA

View Full Version : SB hand while passing time....

razor
06-30-2004, 09:08 PM
I just busted in a MTT finishing in the money (3rd cash in a row at a MTT - I wish it meant I knew what I was doing). I decide to pass a bit of time with some micro-limit at Paradise before a freeroll MMT at another site starts...

My second hand at the table so no reads...

I think my play here is fine. Anyone play this different? Or think anything here is outta line?

Paradise Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif. CO posts a blind of $0.50.
<font color="666666">3 folds</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, CO (poster) checks, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks,

Flop: (6 SB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, CO folds, Button calls.

Turn: (5 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, MP2 calls, Button folds.

River: (8 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, MP2 calls.

Final Pot: 10 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 10 BB, between MP2 and Hero.</font>

Xiphoid
06-30-2004, 09:18 PM
Looks good.

TBone
06-30-2004, 09:38 PM
With the nut flush draw, I might go for the checkraise on the turn here.

You've got 14 outs, there's a chance that you'll get raised by betting out after the Ace hits. Plus, this move may give you a free card or two at this table when you raise a big hand preflop, bet the flop when you miss, then check the turn.

razor
07-01-2004, 02:13 AM
hmmm... a check-raise hadn't occurred to me.

Thanks for the input.