PDA

View Full Version : thepokerclub/Antico Holdings

cmwings
06-30-2004, 10:08 AM
A Few Facts:

Mr. Jack Page wholly controls Antico Holdings(thepokerclub)...ref: ABET-SEC-File SC 13D - 4/22/04...

"Of the 4,833,333 Common Shares of the Issuer acquired by Mr. Page in the transaction(s) giving rise to the obligation to file this report, 4,833,333 Common Shares of the Issuer are owned directly and indirectly by Mr. Page, through Antico Holdings A.V.V., a company wholly controlled by Mr. Page."

Antico Holdings(Jack Page) owes PKER(symbol changed to)LPLE shareholders the amount of $589k which remains UNPAID...ref: LPLE-SEC-File-10QSB - 5/15/03...

"Approximately $589 of the $823 accounts receivable (net of $489 allowance for bad debts) and long term receivable was due from Antico Holdings for the purchase of a Poker sub-license and Royalty fees."

Mr. Jack Page ALSO wholly controls Pokersoft Corporation AVV...ref: LPLE-SEC-File-SC 13D - 6/12/03...

"Mr. Page indirectly acquired the 3,000,000 common shares through PokerSoft Corporation A.V.V., a company which he wholly controls."

So! Mr. Page's "wholly controlled" Antico Holdings thru use of PKER-provided-software builds up an outstanding debt due to the PKER/LPLE shareholders, re-negs on the debt, cancels the use-of-PKER-software agreement, then Mr. Jack Page's
"wholly controlled" Pokersoft AVV is rewarded by PKER/LPLE management the tidy sum of $30k cash, 3,000,000 PKER/LPLE shares, additional development costs, AND 15% of the gross revenue of the new start-up-skillpoker.com...ref: LPLE-SEC-File-10QSB - 5/15/03...

"April 1st, 2003, the Company announced that it has entered into a master license agreement with Pokersoft Corporation A.V.V. of Curacao for the purpose of the exclusive development of the Skill Poker system based on the Company's patent pending technology. On April 17th, the Company paid Pokersoft an initial license fee of US$30,000 and issued 3,000,000 shares in its common stock to Pokersoft. Pokersoft will also receive a royalty payment of 15% of the gross revenue received by the Company from operating games using the patent pending technology. The development cost of the system will be paid in addition to the above."

Now I, as a previous PKER/LPLE-shareholder, asked management, repeatedly, why they don't sue the tar out of Antico Holdings! Guess I have my answer now, EH!?