PDA

View Full Version : I'm shaking with anger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabyyyyy
06-29-2004, 10:49 PM
Stop, stop, stop the insanity.

Sadaam is going to be arraigned on Thursday. This is far more important then cheapskate bonus whoring at crap sites like absolute poker or retarded polls.

P.S: For the last freaking time PARTY POKER/EMPIRE does not give away free crap if you get a royal flush. I am so sick of these retards coming here every week asking the same question over and over and over and over again.

P.S.S: Yes, for the 200th freaking time the EMPIRE500 bonus thing does work. It only does not work for idiotic retards who keep coming here and asking questions that have already been answered.

P.S.S.S: Jerome came over, gotta go.

kdog
06-29-2004, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you'e lucky gabyyyyy maybe later you'll be shaking for another reason. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Stew
06-29-2004, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Stop, stop, stop the insanity.

Sadaam is going to be arraigned on Thursday. This is far more important then cheapskate bonus whoring at crap sites like absolute poker or retarded polls.

P.S: For the last freaking time PARTY POKER/EMPIRE does not give away free crap if you get a royal flush. I am so sick of these retards coming here every week asking the same question over and over and over and over again.

P.S.S: Yes, for the 200th freaking time the EMPIRE500 bonus thing does work. It only does not work for idiotic retards who keep coming here and asking questions that have already been answered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you could learn there's a another topic where this post belongs.

dink
06-30-2004, 07:33 AM
Why are you shaking about that Woman?????????

America should have very little concern with Saddam, you should be more worried about your president

He deserves to be tried in the country of the people he pesecuted. If you want to hang someone for whats happening in Iraq, why not hang George W?

LikesToLose
06-30-2004, 12:19 PM
Because George Bush was elected by the majority in a fair election.

Thor
06-30-2004, 12:36 PM
Was he?
I didnt recall..... /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Fitz
06-30-2004, 12:51 PM
Hanging might be a bit extreme, not to mention treasonous. I'd strongly suggest we just fire him come November.

Good luck all,

Fitz

Inthacup
06-30-2004, 01:09 PM
Gore won the popular vote.

Cup

nothumb
06-30-2004, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, by the majority of Fox News personnel.

Line 'em up and shoot 'em.

NT

CountDuckula
06-30-2004, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only that, but if the Republicans in Florida hadn't removed a few thousand African-Americans (90% of whom could have been expected to vote Democratic) from the voter registration lists by falsely listing them as convicted felons (and arranging things so that it was impossible to get their names cleared in time to vote), and hadn't thrown every roadblock they could think of to stop the recount until the Supreme Court exceeded its authority and put a final end to it (it was a state matter, and should have been handled by the Florida Supreme Court), he would have won in the Electoral College as well.

The 2000 election was not a "fair election". And before anyone accuses me of partisan bias, I am not a Democrat; I'm independent, and have voted for Republicans as often as for Democrats in the past (not to mention a few Libertarians). But after that stunt, I don't see myself voting for another Republican.

-Mike

Losing all
06-30-2004, 03:16 PM
Thanks for posting your dirty hippie view on politics in the internet gambling forum, you stupid Fuc*

Alobar
06-30-2004, 03:55 PM
Heh, nice post gabbyyyy

thomastem
06-30-2004, 04:15 PM
Good points Count but let's not forget Bush let Gore live through it.

Should we start a poll on when Kerry will be assassinated or should the poll be on how many attempts are needed?

GWB
06-30-2004, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I won a majority of the only group that matters constitutionally, the electoral college.

I predict a repeat.

W

Alobar
06-30-2004, 06:29 PM
Its unfortunate that the american public are a bunch of morons and didnt demand the electoral college be removed after what happened /images/graemlins/frown.gif

charlie_t_jr
06-30-2004, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its unfortunate that the american public are a bunch of morons and didnt demand the electoral college be removed after what happened /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So the the founding fathers are a bunch of "morons"?

GWB
06-30-2004, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only morons I see are those that don't appreciate the beauty and delicate balance that is the electoral college method of selection.

W

_2000Flushes
06-30-2004, 07:20 PM
I think everyone should take a hint from Fitz's post. It's level-headed, it's diplomatic, and it doesn't read like he typed it all in one breath. If anything, many of these other posts make me want to vote for Bush.

This thread probably belongs in the OT forum, but you can only expect so much from gabyyyyy. If anyone else has any educated opinions, I know I'd like to hear them. Just take ten deep breaths before boiling over.

-2kF

GWB
06-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Since you brought up the OT forum, there is a move to split that forum in 2, a Politics forum, and an Other forum (sports, movies, adult beverages...). If you have an opinion on this, add it the the thread in the OT forum.

Losing all
06-30-2004, 08:26 PM
It is unfortunate, what with the busing of heroin addicts and welfare bums to the polls, making some states unwinable for anyone other than a gravy train candidate. Bush is the great satan, I know, I know, and say what you will about Iraq, but I'm curious about how you think "crazy speech" Gore would have handled the Taliban? I'm sure there whould have been a nice photo op at the peace accord for Al. "from this day forward these crazy mofo's will never force anyone to jump out of any 100 story windows, they promised" and then back to work for them, leading to the next peace summit.

dink
06-30-2004, 09:35 PM
Thats right because that democrat Clinton never bombed Iraq or Kosovo?

and I have never been called a dirty hippy, so thank you.

I didn't start this thread I just kept it burning, or something like that, to almost quote Billy Joel.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ZeeJustin
06-30-2004, 09:41 PM
I also believe this (and every other one of Gabbbbbby's posts) belongs in a different forum. It's called RGP.

Stew
06-30-2004, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also believe this (and every other one of Gabbbbbby's posts) belongs in a different forum. It's called RGP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's a mighty fine point.

gabyyyyy
06-30-2004, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I believe that when you die Justin, your brain should be housed at the National Retard Hall of Fame.

Losing all
06-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Clinton was clearly a big time terrorist hunter, clearly. That's wasn't my point. My point- You have your opinion on world leaders, I have mine. You don't care about mine(most likely) and I sure as sh!t don't care about yours. In other words, lets just not bring up the subject on an internet poker website, so's we can all just get along.

dink
06-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Fair enough

Ceasefire

Good luck to you all

Dink
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stew
07-01-2004, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I believe that when you die Justin, your brain should be housed at the National Retard Hall of Fame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that was so mature.

Prod1gy
07-01-2004, 10:18 AM
You don't know what your talking about. I emailed Party with the hand number I got a Royal Flush on and they sent me a hat in the mail about 4 weeks later.

This was about 6 months ago. So if they changed their policy since then I don't know, but I do know I got "FREE CRAP" from them for a Royal Flush.

Warik
07-01-2004, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh... yes they do. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting us.

Thankyou for sending us the details. We have forwarded the information to the concerned department. It would take 4-6 weeks for us to send you the complimentary gift.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Sandhya
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

ChristinaB
07-02-2004, 08:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only that, but if the Republicans in Florida hadn't removed a few thousand African-Americans (90% of whom could have been expected to vote Democratic) from the voter registration lists by falsely listing them as convicted felons (and arranging things so that it was impossible to get their names cleared in time to vote), and hadn't thrown every roadblock they could think of to stop the recount until the Supreme Court exceeded its authority and put a final end to it (it was a state matter, and should have been handled by the Florida Supreme Court), he would have won in the Electoral College as well.

The 2000 election was not a "fair election". And before anyone accuses me of partisan bias, I am not a Democrat; I'm independent, and have voted for Republicans as often as for Democrats in the past (not to mention a few Libertarians). But after that stunt, I don't see myself voting for another Republican.

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

2004 may be different: article (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1521&ncid=696&e=4&u=/afp/20040702/pl_afp/us_vote_congress)