PDA

View Full Version : Question on high cash outs

VeraN
06-29-2004, 03:16 AM
I've been reading a lot of posts from people about setting goals, and I congratulate them on their successes thus far. My question is, has anybody cashed out more than 10,000 or even 1,000? I'm just curious because I know most professional poker players tend to just keep their bankrolls the way they are and just build up on them so they can take on the higher stakes tables.

I'm just wondering if people have had problems cashing out from sites such as partypoker because my friend had a problem earlier today when he tried to cash out 400+ dollars that he won. They wanted his drivers license and kept questioning him. It just brough upon me a lot of curiousity because I read a post about aztec riches doing the same thing, basically making it a struggle for the person to cash out. And then eventually the customer support not answering any more e-mails, completely blocking off the user from getting any money.

Ulysses
06-29-2004, 03:21 AM
Many, many people here have cashed out many tens of thousands of dollars from PartyPoker (and PokerStars and UltimateBet).

VeraN
06-29-2004, 03:22 AM
Ok thanks a lot for the clarification

MicroBob
06-29-2004, 03:34 AM
i am quite the low-roller...and have cahsed-out amounts exceeding $1k on several occasions.
others here have cashed-out far more dough and more frequently than me.

i have never had a problem cashing-out from party but do know of others who have had some issues with their accounts when collusion or identity-problems were suspected.

there have also been a couple of other posts of recent where players opening new accounts seem to have had troubles with their accounts and with customer-service.

perhaps there was a previous account at that IP address or they had some other reason to suspect bonus-abuse.
or perhaps something else that was a little bit fishy was going on.

your friend should get his money without too much hassle....but i suspect there is more to this story that you are not telling us or you are not aware of. perhaps party isn't even telling your friend what the hold-up is but i would try going to a higher level of their cust-support to find out what the hold-up is and get to the bottom of it.

SinCityGuy
06-29-2004, 03:42 AM
There should be no problem with large cashouts on Party. Some people use Neteller. I use electronic transfer directly into my banking account, and I've never had any problems whatsoever.