PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, 2+2 forums

Songwind
06-29-2004, 01:51 AM
I played online for more than 20 minutes for the first time in ages tonight, and I felt really in control of my own game.

Thanks in large part to the input from the people on these forums, I think I went into tonight's session with a much more complete idea of what my strategy should be, and WHY it should be that way.

Armed with that knowledge, losing some close pots for a fair # of BB didn't rattle me, because I knew in the long run I'd be winning it back so long as I played smart. I didn't tilt, and laid off some pretty marginal (and deciptively crappy) hands I had been playing previously.

I know it's not an indicator of future performance, but I finished up about 14BB in about 2 hours of play. Putting in a winning session, one where I wasn't catching all the cards just my way, felt pretty darned goood.

I have a couple of hands I'm going to want to post for comments if Poker Stars ever actually sends me my hand history.

Once again, thanks.

sfer
06-29-2004, 02:32 AM
Three months from now you're going to look back on this and think how far you've progressed again. And if you're lucky, it'll be more fun then. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif