PDA

View Full Version : new tourney software on UB....

MicroBob
06-29-2004, 01:05 AM
UB is running a special $500 freeroll (with 2500 players signed up) to help test their 'new tourney software'.

i can't figure out how to go to a UB tourney table when i'm not involved in the tourney so i have no idea what the differences are.

JohnShaft
06-29-2004, 01:07 AM
I wish they'd stop [censored] about fixing things that don't need fixing and sort out a way to mass retrieve Hand Histories.

spacemonkey57
06-29-2004, 10:58 AM
Or an easy way to tell when you've got notes on a player.

MercTec
06-29-2004, 11:27 AM
Easiest way is to install the Ultimate Buddy softwae www.ultimatebuddy.com (http://www.ultimatebuddy.com) i believe is tghe site.

Then add someone in the tourney to your list and double click them and Viola....ur at the table

Filip
06-29-2004, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
UB is running a special $500 freeroll (with 2500 players signed up) to help test their 'new tourney software'.

i can't figure out how to go to a UB tourney table when i'm not involved in the tourney so i have no idea what the differences are.

[/ QUOTE ]

No visible changes to the client, they are probably testing new server software.

If you want to go to a table choose the In Progress tab at:

Play poker go to games -> Real Money -> Scheduled Tournaments -> In Progress

/Filip

jedi
06-29-2004, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to the "In Progress" tab.