PDA

View Full Version : Party hand histories

JudgeRW
06-28-2004, 10:44 PM
Anyone else having trouble with them? I haven't been able to get one for a few days now.

cold_cash
06-28-2004, 11:22 PM
I've been getting the ones I send for. I only get a few for each session though, not one for every hand.

Matty
06-29-2004, 01:08 AM
That happened to me a couple months ago. Eventually the problem went away.

I'm in Indianapolis too btw- do you know if the Riverboat is the closest poker around?

JudgeRW
06-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Home games you hear about is aobut it I think. I did an internet search and found a couple poker rooms, but they all were about an hour and a half away, so just as far as Louisville (I assume that's the boat your referring to). Have you played anywhere near here? If so where and what was the smallest limit table? I'm very anxious to play a little at an actual table.

I host a small stakes home game once a week with a couple friends. We vary between playing nickel/dime micro-limit and winner take all NL tourneys for a couple bucks buy in. It's fun, but I really want to try out my chops at a real table. If you hear of anything local (tourney's etc.) shoot me a PM, and I'll do the same.

LeftBack
06-29-2004, 12:52 PM
No problems. They're usually about four hands behind, but I've been getting them in minutes.

Matty
06-29-2004, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I did a search too and turned up nothing.[ QUOTE ]
If you hear of anything local (tourney's etc.) shoot me a PM, and I'll do the same.

[/ QUOTE ]Will do.