PDA

View Full Version : Doritios Fun Fact of the Day #1

ArchAngel71857
06-28-2004, 05:10 PM
Why on the bag of "NACHO CHEESIER" Doritos I have, under the ingredients does it list three kinds of cheese, none of which are nacho cheese?

-AA

Gamblor
06-28-2004, 05:47 PM
Nacho cheese is not a kind of cheese.

It is supposed to represent the melange of cheeses that usually go on top of the pile of nacho chips and vegetables you order with a pitcher of Molson Canadian.

ArchAngel71857
06-28-2004, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nacho cheese is not a kind of cheese.

It is supposed to represent the melange of cheeses that usually go on top of the pile of nacho chips and vegetables you order with a pitcher of Molson Canadian.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I have to order Molson Canadian, then I have never nor will I ever eat Nacho Cheese in my life.

-AA

Gamblor
06-29-2004, 09:19 AM
If I have to order Molson Canadian, then I have never nor will I ever eat Nacho Cheese in my life.

You'd rather a Coors Light?

Miller?

Busch?

It takes only one beer to puke when I drink that gopher piss.

So this Asian guy was walking down the street with a brick of cheese. I asked him what kind it was. He refused to tell me, so I beat him up and stole it from him.

He ran after me screaming "Nacho Cheese! Nacho Cheese!"

ArchAngel71857
06-29-2004, 09:39 AM
Michelob Ultra!

Low Carbs!

-AA

Sloats
06-29-2004, 09:55 AM
How can you buy a Molson Export Ale in Canada?

Gamblor
06-29-2004, 11:43 AM
Every bar has it. Every Beer Store has it.

I, on the other hand, never ever have it.

BugsBunny
06-30-2004, 01:23 PM
So the Guinness, Coors, and Bud salesman are at a convention. They're sitting at the bar at the end of the day.

The Bud salesman says "I'll have a Bud, the King of Beers".
The Coors salesman says "I'll order a Coors, made with Rocky Mountain Spring water"
The Guinness salesman says "I'll just have a glass of water".

The Bud and Coors salesman look at him in amazement and say. "How come you're not ordering a Guiness?"

The Guinness salesman looks at them and says - "Well if you two aren't drinking real beer than neither am I" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif