PDA

View Full Version : KJo... Bread & Butter

Danenania
06-28-2004, 12:55 AM
Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Hero raises, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (14 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls, UTG+1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (9.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets, Button calls, BB calls, MP2 calls, MP3 folds.

River: (13.50 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets, Button calls, BB folds, MP2 calls.

Final Pot: 16.50 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 16.50 BB, between MP2, Hero and Button.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Hero (16.50 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
MP2 shows Qc 3d (one pair, threes).
Hero shows Kh Jd (one pair, kings).
Button shows 9s 7h (one pair, sevens).
Outcome: Hero wins 16.50 BB. </font>

Danenania
06-28-2004, 12:58 AM
Thought I'd post a relatively routine hand that I'm happy with for comment.

Preflop: Is raising pre-flop standard for most of you with this in good position? I've had apparent success with it. Lots of hands that have gone like this one. I was also hoping to buy the button here but to no avail.

The rest felt pretty standard. Hands like this are what make micro so profitable I think. Love being called down by middle pair. I bet MP3 was stoked when he hit his 3 on the river.

ScottTheFish
06-28-2004, 01:48 AM
On a weak table where they are limping with all kinds of junk, I would usually raise KJo from the CO, if I think there is a chance I can buy the button. Calling with it is not terrible either, IMO.

Rest of the hand plays itself.

Ralph Wiggum
06-28-2004, 02:40 AM
Ho hum

tech
06-28-2004, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Calling with it is not terrible either, IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I don't think you miss out on much by folding here either.

HajiShirazu
06-28-2004, 03:01 AM
I like the raise given the hands that I saw were brought to showdown, obviously these people are coming in with practically anything, KJ is a monster here.
At a slightly more reasonable table I might limp but then again limping from the CO always seems like a poor plan.