PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Poker Coupns (June)

LondonBroil
06-27-2004, 12:42 PM
Sorry if this has been posted yet, but I JUST got them in my mailbox.

40% Humpday Deposit Bonus (This falls under the new bonus policy, no 30-day but need raked hands)
Redeem this coupon for $100(max.) bonus added to your next deposit of $250 or greater. Valid ONLY for deposits made on Wednesday(s) "Humpday". That's right, $100 ADDED to your next (min.) $250 deposit!

1-Time only offer and expires Wednesday, July 14th @ 11:59p.m.

Email promotions@absolutepoker.com while making sure to include in the subject line, "Humpday 40%", the coupon "Level 3", and your unique AP# (found on your rewards card).

**Offer does NOT include deposits less than $250.

Happy Hour High Hands
Play at any HE Real Money ring game of a $1/$2 limit or higher and win with a 4 of a kind or better using at least ONE hole card and win $25.

** Weekdays ONLY (Monday-Friday) from 1p.m.-3p.m. ET. Top 5 high hands for each weekday will receive $25.

** Must be 4 of a kind or better while also using at leat one hole card AND a showdown taking place.

** 1-time offer per weekday and Expires on Wednesday, July 14th @ 11:59p.m. ET.

Email promotions@absolutepoker.com including in the subject line "High Hand" and your AP# (found on your unique AR card). Emails MUST be received by 3:30p.m. ET that day (No exceptions).

TylerD
06-27-2004, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(This falls under the new bonus policy, no 30-day but need raked hands)

[/ QUOTE ]

Where does it say this, it doesn't say anything about terms and conditions on the coupon.

LondonBroil
06-27-2004, 12:52 PM
Not on the coupon, but the first thing they mention in the newsletter part is "Starting this month, we are removing the 30 day wait restriction on cashing out your bonus money and replacing it with a program that allows your to access your funds based on hands played instead. this is much better system for accessing your earned bonus, as nobody likes to wait!"

It also mentions on their website now that any sign-up/reload bonus promos will fall under the "new" bonus system.

El Barto
06-27-2004, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Email promotions@absolutepoker.com while making sure to include in the subject line, "Humpday 40%", the coupon "Level 3", and your unique AP# (found on your rewards card).

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm new to Absolute, a few questions:

Does everyone receive these coupons?

Do you have to email them to receive this bonus?

What is an AP#, where do I find it?

Does "Level 3" go in subject line too?

Can you just accumulate bonuses, and work them off $10 at a time without a specific deadline?

Pardon the inept questions.

LondonBroil
06-27-2004, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm new to Absolute, a few questions:

Does everyone receive these coupons?

Do you have to email them to receive this bonus?

What is an AP#, where do I find it?

Does "Level 3" go in subject line too?

Can you just accumulate bonuses, and work them off $10 at a time without a specific deadline?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I'm pretty sure. They just started sending me a monthly newsletter one day. I think everyone gets it eventually.

2. Yes.

3. Your AP# is something that's found on your players card, also something they send you in the mail. Looks like a credit card.

4. I copied it exactly like the coupon, so I'm guessing it does.

5. Yes.