PDA

View Full Version : Musings

Schneids
06-27-2004, 05:48 AM
When it's 4:41am in the mornint anad you are still so drunk what do youd o?

You post on the Zoo and expdctct some resposnes of all nature.

Man I am glad I have the state of mind to not log in to any poker sitses and play some gamse since i would piss my monme y away like a d runk cracking the seal after 6 shots in 40 minutes!!

I feel so tired yet strangely wide awake at the saem time. I think I'm going to try to pass out, it's been a long but fun nitght.

Hopefully the girl I wanted first sememster that I talked to tonight will treat me like pocket queens did in the tourney today... Well!

I think this shoudl almost be entitled "drunking musivngs volume 1".

Enjoy the comedy, and take care until later!

Syntax
06-27-2004, 06:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy the comedy, and take care until later!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't sure what was supposed to be funny about this post. Was is that it took you a whole semester to talk to a girl?

Lazymeatball
06-27-2004, 06:19 AM
real alcoholics drink till sunrise.
good luck with the pocket queens

Michael Davis
06-27-2004, 07:31 AM
It's really tough to tell how you fared with pocket queens. They either treated you well, or effed you, and I can't figure out which. I'm guessing the latter.

-Michael

TimM
06-27-2004, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully the girl I wanted first sememster that I talked to tonight will treat me like pocket queens

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope in your drunken stupor that you didn't say this to her. She might get the wrong idea about your "orientation", or, if she's a certain kind of girl, she might break out her accomodator.