PDA

View Full Version : two lawyers in the desert...a quiz..!!!!!

scalf
06-26-2004, 11:29 PM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif two cowboy lawyers are riding thru the desert; getting behind schedule; blaming everyone else, but their own poor judgement....(for going out without water)

cowboy lawyer A (i.e. High Dee) sez to cowboy lawyer B (aka Crazy Z)..lol.." i got the slowest horse in the world; and i betcha my horse is so slow he will be way behind your magnificent steed when we get to town..."

now Crazy Z was not to be outdone so he sez " i wager you $100,000.00 gold money that your horse gets there first.."

" ok sez High D.."i take that ez cash"

so two hours later in blistering sun; both barristers had barely moved a foot; as they both were committed to losing..and realized they had sealed their fates..

finally along comes the friendly, always willing to help , cowboy doc (aka scaly F)..who listened to them and said..."i got an idea that will save you both>>"

after a brief suggestion, the lawyers jumped back on ; and zoomed off to town in a real horse race...

what did the friendly physician suggest??? the bet still stays and must be paid..

gl

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Beer and Pizza
06-26-2004, 11:41 PM
in white:<font color="white">

They each rode on the other guy's horse, and left scaly F to die of thirst. /images/graemlins/grin.gif</font>

GWB
06-27-2004, 12:22 AM
I'm confused. Why would anyone want to save these lawyers? Things were looking up until that cowboy doc got involved. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ragnar
06-27-2004, 05:38 AM
The cowboy told them to switch horses.

Ragnar (A recovering lawyer)