PDA

View Full Version : hey, one hold'em question...

Nightingale
06-26-2004, 08:30 PM
Im new to 2+2, must say i am really impressed in what i have read. there must be some major poker knowledge at this forum /images/graemlins/smile.gif . I was gonna post a affiliate program here that i have but i dont knwo how u guys feel about it... is it okey ?

I also have a problem, the site i am playing at right now have been kinda good for me along time, but suddenly ppl have started raising alot, i dont mean raise and re-raise just raise and everyone folds. how to u beat a table like this ? shall i play very very tight.

adanthar
06-27-2004, 01:15 AM
The most +EV move you can make is to move to another site.

If you don't do that, play more loose/aggressive in late position. Raise with anything remotely playable; you'll steal a lot of blinds.

(No, don't post any affiliate stuff here. It's considered spam, and let's face it, everyone here knows about it anyway.)

Nightingale
06-27-2004, 08:24 AM
ok i wont, but i could bet some houndreds of dollars that the most ppl here dont know about this site cause i am one of the few affiliates on it. its a 40% deal and the player would get 50% of mine 40%... but i wont tell the site if its consider spam... thank u for ur answer..

Nightingale
06-27-2004, 08:49 AM
Ok this may be to cross the line. but i also have a "special" affiliate deal =) 100% kickback for the player i refer and i get 5%. message me if u wanna know more.