PDA

View Full Version : Going to Vegas for my 21st B-Day...

thirddan
06-26-2004, 07:17 AM
I will be playing poker, hopefully 3/6 or 4/8 at a smaller poker room sunday the 27th to celebrate my 21st, woohoo...Im not sure where i will be, but if anyone sees a young kid with a shaved head who hasn't shaved for a couple days, will be wearing a blue Slipknot sweatshirt that says "People = [censored]" on the back, come over and say hi...

Frogger
06-26-2004, 06:03 PM
If you like a small room, go to the Luxor. It's nice and cozy in there.

Oblivious
06-27-2004, 01:02 AM
Nice birthday... its mine too. Monte Carlo is nice for 2/4 & 4/8 kill. Also take some time to go to the bellagio and mirage. Dont wear that shirt at the bellagio though. They have a bit of a dresscode.

lowroller
06-27-2004, 01:05 AM
What IS the dresscode at the Bellagio?? I'm going there next week, and I don't want to be caught with <ahem> my pants down..so to speak. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

RydenStoompala
06-27-2004, 08:27 AM
Dresscode at Belagio? It's advisable to look like a cast member from the Sopranos, although if you have enough cash you can show up in a pink thong with a "born to lose" tatoo across your butt and they will welcome you with a parade. Also encouraged is the "I'm 18 but my watch is worth more than your house" look (with sunglasses) and the "No really, I'm a cowboy" look with a big furry thing stuck to the front of your stetson. Come as you are; bring your money.

lowroller
06-27-2004, 12:56 PM
LMAO!! I don't have the tattoo on my a$$, but it is on my forehead...is that acceptable?!

M.B.E.
07-08-2004, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What IS the dresscode at the Bellagio??

[/ QUOTE ]
They won't allow you to play wearing bathing attire or a "muscle shirt".