UTG insta calls
UTG+2 folds
Turn 6 completes the rainbow
I bet out 7 dollars
UTG pushes 70 dollars

call?

Smasharoo
06-25-2004, 04:19 PM
I'd be thinking trips or two pair better than yours. I'd fold it.

schwza
06-25-2004, 04:27 PM
i assume you have him covered? either way, i'd probably call. stupid overbets are made by stupid people - i'd guess he has something like top pair bad kicker.

leykis
06-25-2004, 04:29 PM
Layed it down

he flips AA

Richie Rich
06-25-2004, 04:31 PM
You're pretty much giving us no info to work with. Have you played against this villain before? How would you characterize his play this session -- loose/aggro, tight/passive, tight/aggro, unpredictable, etc.? Do you even take notes on your opponents? In any case, based upon the info you've provided...

His all-in comes across as, "Hey, I can beat TPTK". You essentially have bottom two pair (only better than TPTK or an overpair to the board), and haven't put too much money in the pot, so I'd say it's a semi-easy fold...this is assuming that your opponent is at least a decent poker player.

Then again, perhaps your opponent limped in with KK/QQ and is hoping that you're pot committed to Jx...

Richie Rich
06-25-2004, 04:39 PM
REEALLLY?!? And I do care...

Had a hunch that he had an overpair, but wasn't sure. Oh well, at least now you have some notes on this opponent...and don't forget to tell him "nh".