PDA

View Full Version : 4 hands PP 0.50/1.00 Have I forgotten EVERYTHING?

Sloats
06-25-2004, 11:08 AM
Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, CO folds, Button folds, Hero completes, BB folds.

Flop: (4 SB) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks.

River: (3.50 BB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks.

Final Pot: 3.50 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 3.50 BB, between Hero, MP1 and MP2.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by MP1 (3.50 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
MP1 shows 2h As (two pair, tens and sixes).
MP2 shows Kd Qh (two pair, tens and sixes).
Hero shows Jh Ks (two pair, tens and sixes).
Outcome: MP1 wins 3.50 BB. </font>

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP2 calls, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (12.50 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, CO folds, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (9.25 BB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 calls, UTG calls.

River: (12.25 BB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP2 caps</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 24.25 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 24.25 BB, between Hero, MP2 and UTG.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by MP2 (24.25 BB).</font>

UTG shows Ad Kc (one pair, kings).
Hero shows As Kh (one pair, kings).
MP2 shows 5s Kd (two pair, kings and fives).
Outcome: MP2 wins 24.25 BB. </font>

Preflop: Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, <font color="CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, MP2 folds, CO folds, Button calls, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, Button folds.

Turn: (7 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, Hero calls, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.

River: (10 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks.

Final Pot: 10 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 10 BB, between Hero, UTG+1 and MP1.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by UTG+1 (10 BB).</font>

UTG+1 shows 3c Ah (two pair, aces and fours).
MP1 shows Kh Qh (one pair, fours).
Hero shows Jd Jc (two pair, jacks and fours).
Outcome: UTG+1 wins 10 BB. </font>

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (7 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif. MP2 posts a blind of $0.50.
<font color="CC3333">UTG raises</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 (poster) calls, Hero calls, Button calls, SB folds, BB folds.

Flop: (9.50 SB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP2 folds, Hero calls, Button calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls, Button folds.

River: (8.25 BB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10.25 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 10.25 BB, between Hero and UTG.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Hero (10.25 BB).</font>

UTG shows 8d 8s (one pair, eights).
Hero shows Qc Jc (one pair, queens).
Outcome: Hero wins 10.25 BB. </font>

Sorry, one of them is a bad beat. No it's not. I want reinforcement that I should not have reraised. I look at this nights action and I cry. Not becuase I lost money. No, because I lost money because I played so crappy.

chief444
06-25-2004, 11:38 AM
Hand 1: OK. I doubt if the flop bet will get them to fold though so I usually just check/fold or check/call depending on what the pot is laying.

Hand 2: The stop and go looks fine but I think the river 3-bet is horrible.

Hand 3: This I think was misplayed on pretty much every street. I would 3-bet pf. Since you just called a check/raise is probably in order on the flop. This possibly would have won the pot for you. I don't understand at all why you check/call the turn, but when everyone else checks to MP1 and he bets you once again had the opportunity to raise to get any Ax to fold. I really don't see why the bottom card on the board pairing scared you into check/calling though.

Hand 4: Ok I guess. I would like to feel comfortable that a couple of others would call the pf raise behind me to call myself. But QJs is a pretty decent hand. I think I would prefer a flop raise. Calling the turn is OK with the OESD. River call with a decent pot I would make as well. I would like this call,call,call line a lot more if you indicated that you knew the opponent was a maniac or total LAG at least.

Definitely good hands to post.

RustedCorpse
07-09-2004, 02:08 AM
Hand one:
Two limpers, if I'm going to play KJo I raise it, but KJ is a hand I need work with. I do the same with the rest of it.

Hand 2: I three bet the flop no question I slow down if he caps it. I simply call the river raise.

Hand 3
Preflop, depending on my read of MP1 I 3 bet here to see if he caps.

Flop: Same play

Turn: I don't know if I understand the check here unless it's to check raise. I think I bet out, I think if MP1 had a bigger PP he would have raised on the flop, he would have wanted the diamonds out.

River: I do the same.

Hand 4
Preflop: Same
Flop:Same, Maybe raise it once MP2 folds to hope for a free card you already have your odds and obviously UTG is going to call(someone check me on that?)

Turn: Same

River: I don't know if I call here, if I have respect for UTG I don't.

That's how I'd play those hands, but hopefully someone wiser than me will comment. Great hands.

RC

Jimbobobb
07-09-2004, 02:52 AM
Hand 1: I'd check/fold the flop honestly. Given your flop bet I'd bet out again on the turn, and fold to a reraise. With the board double pairing on the river, in a .5/1 game no ace is folding, and I'm surprised MP1 didn't bet.

Hand 2: 3-bet that flop. If MP2 caps it, slow down. Why 3-bet the river? UTG just calling all the way scares me, and MP2 most likely has you beat.
Just looked at the outcome - I think UTG played this horribly - if you two had been raising like I think you should have, you might have given MP2 a tough 2-call on the flop (and an even tougher one on the turn), and forced him out.

Hand 3: 3-bet pre-flop. Leading out the flop is good. I would have led the turn as well, but check-raising after MP's bet I think would have been the best play - make the 2 between you call 2, and give you a better idea of where you stand. Bottom pair pairing shouldn't scare you that much.

Hand 4: I'd say raise the flop. I don't like the calling all the way.