PDA

View Full Version : "Summary Stats" on PokerTracker

Sully
06-25-2004, 02:12 AM
Just curious - how many of you are at the top of your money list on the "Summary" page of PokerTracker?

I would think that anyone who is anything near a consistent winner would have to be on the top of this list by a mile. You really just shouldn't be tangling with people who can make more in less hands.

I have been the top of my own list the past few months (on a monthly basis), but all-time, I'm somewhere in the middle. Unfortunately, I found PartyPoker before I found 2+2.....After six months, I finally got back the money I lost my first 10 weeks (most of that in the first 3 weeks). I'm now about 8 months in, and I have strung together four winning months in a row. My BB/hr has been positive for quite a while now.

Sorry for the rambling post...PokerTracker is fun to look at when you're finally starting to make a little money at this damn game.

tech
06-25-2004, 02:51 AM
It obviously doesn't mean much because of the massive difference in hands played, but I am so far ahead of everyone else in my list that I would need major psychological counseling if I ever came close to 2nd again. /images/graemlins/grin.gif