PDA

View Full Version : T-Mac and Yao

Ulysses
06-24-2004, 07:38 PM
I hope this happens.

ThaSaltCracka
06-24-2004, 07:41 PM
I hate to see them give up Mobley though.

Clarkmeister
06-24-2004, 07:47 PM
I'll be pissed if the Bulls don't come away with a big day via trades. If they pick Gordon I'll vomit.

Clarkmeister
06-24-2004, 07:49 PM
I just made a mess all over my keyboard. Yuck.

IrishHand
06-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Ever since the 2nd Jordan departure, the Bulls have been horrendously mismanaged. Nearly every decision since the Brand trade has been very poor - this year's draft handling no different so far.

As a Laker fan, I'd be thrilled to see McGrady paired with Yao - Houston trading away Francis, Mobley and Cato would be a fatal blow to them, as far as I can tell. McGrady demonstrated this past season that he's simply not capable of leading a team. Since Yao shares that inability, the Rockets will be condemned to above-averageness - sort of the curse of the Jazz.

Let's be serious - the only thing that matter this offseason is whether the Lakers trade Shaq and, if so, who they get for him. Jermaine O'Neal, Al Harrington and Jeff Foster would be a nice addition. I'm not as fond of the Nowitzki/Nash/draft pick option. None of the Mavs play any semblance of defense...

Irish

Michael Davis
06-24-2004, 09:01 PM
The Bulls have been planning on introducing the innovative 5 PG lineup since the end of the glory days.

Nobody will be able to score, except perhaps a wheelchaired Jayson (sic) Williams. But it should be one awesome display of passing and dribbles!

-Michael