PDA

View Full Version : England are realy realy shxt and deserve to go out.

Cptkernow
06-24-2004, 06:07 PM
And Im quite drunk.

This is the only forum Im making the effort to actualy types something.

Fuckixng realy [censored] England. Never sean a squad play so beneath itself. Used to be mediocre squads played above and beyond the call of duty, now we have a feckin squad they all bottle it apart from Cole and Cambell and lampard.

Beckam, fer fucks sake, so what you got found out shagging some birds, put it behind you and play some feckin fotball u cxnt. You ghave thge mentsal toughness of a alziemer patient u biff.

Oh sorry im feckin pissed and mad and goodnight.

cianosheehan
06-24-2004, 09:36 PM
Lol. Being an Irish boy, and not seeing but hearing alot about your defeat to Portugal, I dunno, I guess its funny. I dont know how your drunken stupor effects your sensible sober composed state in terms of what should and shouldnt have been said, but yeah, go on, the [censored]. Sympathies to the boys across the water. Shame I didnt see the match. Apparently it was a good one. Go on the Portugese, or so I've been told.
Good cards (which is the most important thing dont you think?!!!)
-Ciano

tyfromm
06-24-2004, 09:41 PM
Beckham Rules!

cianosheehan
06-24-2004, 09:42 PM
Apparently:) Seagulls, Seagulls. Champions of Europe!!!

SossMan
06-24-2004, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And Im quite drunk.

This is the only forum Im making the effort to actualy types something.

Fuckixng realy [censored] England. Never sean a squad play so beneath itself. Used to be mediocre squads played above and beyond the call of duty, now we have a feckin squad they all bottle it apart from Cole and Cambell and lampard.

Beckam, fer fucks sake, so what you got found out shagging some birds, put it behind you and play some feckin fotball u cxnt. You ghave thge mentsal toughness of a alziemer patient u biff.

Oh sorry im feckin pissed and mad and goodnight.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh...drunk posting, I can never get enough. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif