PDA

View Full Version : Poll for patriots

Cyrus
06-24-2004, 03:02 AM
CNN Report (http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/06/23/saddam.lawyer/index.html)

You are the best prison guard in the high security prison where Saddam is been held and interrogated by American military intelligence. Your superior officer calls you and in tells you that there is a strong probability that Saddam holds vital information that America needs to know, concerning the whereabouts of a ton of plutonium.

Moreover, your superior tells you that military intelligence has concluded with absolute certainty that the only way to crack Saddam and make him talk and reveal any info he might have is to sodomize him. Sodomy would be the greatest infamy against Saddam according to his psychological profile as drawn up by military intelligence; it will completely paralyze his defenses and make him sing like a canary!

But the sodomy has to be done without any gizmos or dildos; it has to be the real thing. (Of course, use of K-Y and a condom is allowed.)

Your superior officer asks you to take up this mother of all missions and sodomize Saddam. He admits that this deed will not remain hidden from the media for long and every man and, especially, woman in America will eventually know where your pecker has been for America.

So, would you screw Saddam Hussein in the ass ?

tyfromm
06-24-2004, 07:30 AM
Can I choose to have Saddam screw me in the ass?

B-Man
06-24-2004, 09:03 AM
I'm so disappointed--from the title of this post, I thought it was a poll about my favorite football team!

Kurn, son of Mogh
06-24-2004, 09:52 AM
a ton of plutonium

ROFLMAO

Sloats
06-24-2004, 10:09 AM
Are you asking if I find Saddam sexy or am I a whore who would have sex with another person because it would garnish me a material reward?

ThaSaltCracka
06-24-2004, 11:11 AM
what was your answer Cyrus? Oh wait I know..." Me and Saddam [censored] each other everynight last year before the war started."

Cyrus
06-24-2004, 11:15 AM
You were perhaps too turned on by the description to notice?

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gamblor
06-24-2004, 11:30 AM
Now suppose Saddam knows exactly when and where the next terrorist attack against the United States is: who will perpetrate it, and exactly how to stop it.

If this attack goes ahead as planned and is not intercepted by intelligence, then upwards of 100,000 people will die.

Now, do you make Saddam eat his pillow?

namknils
06-24-2004, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can I choose to have Saddam screw me in the ass?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I always thought if you gave it you were ok, but if you took it you were more gay.

This comes up often among my friends, if you had to have sex with another man would you rather give it or take it?

astroglide
06-24-2004, 12:08 PM
i think this is a pretty dumb question, as there will assurably be somebody else willing to do it.

ThaSaltCracka
06-24-2004, 12:14 PM
I actually thought the whole thing was pretty funny actually, but I still answered no.

elwoodblues
06-24-2004, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This comes up often among my friends

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Are your friends in prison?

namknils
06-24-2004, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This comes up often among my friends

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Are your friends in prison?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no, it's just always good for a laugh. In fact I'll bring it up tonight at our poker game just for fun. I'll ask the patriotic question and see what they say.

I, BTW, said no. Because like Astro(?) mentioned, there is sure to be a few others that are more than willing.

MMMMMM
06-24-2004, 01:24 PM
"i think this is a pretty dumb question, as there will assurably be somebody else willing to do it."

Perhaps that's why Cyrus posed this question.

Results from this poll will of course be forwarded by Cyrus to one of our Generals in Iraq.

IrishHand
06-24-2004, 02:50 PM
Technically, no soldier could do this, nor could it be ordered as both are a violation of the UCMJ. Ordering a subordinate to commit sodomy isn't a legal order, while sexual assault is a pretty easy one to peg as illegal.

Despite that, this just comes back to the boiling baby theoretical they give us in 1st year criminal law: You capture a terrorist and his family shortly after he's planted a bomb in NY City. Estimates are that the bomb will kill millions of innocent civilians. The bomb is set to blow in an hour. The terrorist is fully versed in resisting torture, but is known to possess an uncommon devotion to family. Do you boil his 3-month old baby in a large pot of water on the stove in order to force him to talk? (Assume you believe that this will most likely encourage him to truthfully reveal the location of the bomb.)