PDA

View Full Version : a typical line ?

stripsqueez
06-24-2004, 12:15 AM
15/30 6 max game - the guy on my right who just lost all his cash sees 90% of the flops with a pre-flop raise % of 28 - i think that means he is passive pre-flop ? - the guy to my left plays every hand he is dealt on the button for any number of bets but is only mildly impaired the rest of the time - unfortunately he is about to run out of chips too and wasnt on the button this hand - i figure the other guys are some shade of normal in this school but i havent really noticed

i get 6d5d in the BB - nebulous guy UTG+1 open limps and its folded to me - i check

flop is Qs 7c 6h - check/bet/raise/call

turn is 8d - bet/raise/call

river is 9h - bet/raise/call

seems normal enough to me...

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

Guido
06-24-2004, 04:35 AM
I like it. There aren't many hands that beat you that would play this way. I can only come up with QT...

Guido

chezlaw
06-24-2004, 06:30 AM
Given the flop check-raise it looks good to me. I'd bet the flop hoping to pick it up there and then, checkraising encourages a fight and your not very well equiped.

stripsqueez
06-28-2004, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Given the flop check-raise it looks good to me. I'd bet the flop hoping to pick it up there and then, checkraising encourages a fight and your not very well equiped.

[/ QUOTE ]

you come from a world where betting out on this flop will sometimes pick up the pot - doesnt happen as much in my world - i'm forced to take my piece of crap to war to punish those who battle with bigger crap

he had 109s - perhaps betting out would of been enough but i doubt it

stripsqueez - chickenhawk