PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing Comments at the Table

Michael Davis
06-22-2004, 10:15 PM
I'm sitting in a game early this morning, a tap on the shoulder arouses me from my folding slumber.

"Hey, those guys over there told me you're a cop, and I'm in some trouble. I got a sixteen-year-old pregnant, and she won't get an abortion."

Flabbergasted, my first mental response to this fool is "Hmmm, bitch's gotta die, then."

Hesitating, I decide this guy might believe me, and politely inform him that I'm not a police officer, but perhaps he should look into hiring the services of a lawyer and probably not bring up his situation to an officer of the peace.

I have no idea if this was a triple checkraise bluff, but folding seemed like the right play since I couldn't beat jack high.

Sometimes I feel like a literary character and not a real person.

-Michael

Bump-en-Stein
06-22-2004, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sitting in a game early this morning, a tap on the shoulder arouses me from my folding slumber.

"Hey, those guys over there told me you're a cop, and I'm in some trouble. I got a sixteen-year-old pregnant, and she won't get an abortion."

Flabbergasted, my first mental response to this fool is "Hmmm, bitch's gotta die, then."

Hesitating, I decide this guy might believe me, and politely inform him that I'm not a police officer, but perhaps he should look into hiring the services of a lawyer and probably not bring up his situation to an officer of the peace.

I have no idea if this was a triple checkraise bluff, but folding seemed like the right play since I couldn't beat jack high.

Sometimes I feel like a literary character and not a real person.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Great story, Bro.