PDA

View Full Version : Turn fold with TPTK on a non-scary board?

Eihli
06-22-2004, 05:14 PM
no reads

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG raises, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 3-bets, Hero caps, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (17.50 SB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls.

Turn: (10.75 BB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets, UTG raises, UTG+1 folds, MP2 3-bets

falsefaith
06-22-2004, 05:46 PM
I think this is a fold. Probably the only hand that you are ahead of with the 3 bet preflop is TT, QQ, or possibly AQs. After the turn re-raise I think these have all gone out the window. Your definitely behind with no chance of improving.

If MP2 has AK then he played it horribly by not betting the flop and allowing you to raise to thin the field. I think you are drawing dead.

sthief09
06-22-2004, 05:49 PM
it's unlikely you're ahead, and it's very possible you're drawing dead. easy muck

Eihli
06-22-2004, 06:15 PM
Ok I was pretty sure it was a fold but wanted to make sure. Turns out, me and UTG both folded and he won without showdown. First time I'd ever seen a c/r-fold.