PDA

View Full Version : Official Affleck won Cal State Champs Post

TomCollins
06-21-2004, 10:10 PM
So I guess he doesn't suck that much after all? Well we all knew he was decent, but he actually won a fairly big tourney, wow.

SossMan
06-21-2004, 10:18 PM
There we're only 90 or so players, so it wasn't like he navigated 4 days through 800 players....I'm not taking anything away from it, though...it was 90 of the biggest and brightest, and anytime you win, you have to have played pretty well. Also, he came back from 8th out of 9 in chips at the final table.

I'm sure he's as good as 60% of the posters on here.

dogmeat
06-22-2004, 12:32 AM
Sure, where was he during the WSOP where I could have won $20K on him? He plays regularly at the Belagio - and holds his own in the higher limit games from all reports.........so I guess you are right.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Scooterdoo
06-22-2004, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure he's as good as 60% of the posters on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure he's better than 90 percent of the posters here. Why? First, he's a very bright guy. Second, he plays in many/most of the big tournaments and frequents high limit games. Third, he loves the game by all accounts and is very serious about learning the game (and he has the advantage of getting privately schooled by some of the best in the world).

Most of the posters here rarely enter a big tournament and play very low limit games internet games. Better than only 60% of the posters here... please.