View Full Version : Worst play I have ever seen

AtlBrvs4Life
06-21-2004, 12:17 AM
This just happened in a 0.5/1 game at party. I wasn't even pissed off because I was laughing so hard. That plus the guy saved me like 7 big bets.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: AtlBrvs4Life is SB with 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button folds, AtlBrvs4Life completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
AtlBrvs4Life checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets, CO calls, AtlBrvs4Life raises, BB folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO folds.

Turn: (6 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
AtlBrvs4Life bets, MP2 calls, MP3 folds.

River: (8 BB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
AtlBrvs4Life bets, MP2 calls.

Final Pot: 10 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 10 BB, between AtlBrvs4Life and MP2.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by MP2 (10 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
AtlBrvs4Life shows 8d 8s (full house, eights full of queens).
MP2 shows Tc Ts (full house, tens full of queens).
Outcome: MP2 wins 10 BB. </font>

WannabePro
06-21-2004, 12:33 AM
If *that* is the worse play you have ever seen, you ain't seen nothing yet...

DeathDonkey
06-21-2004, 12:39 AM
On Party 0.50/1 tonight I raised AA got called by a couple people. Bet the King high flop, bet the blank turn and blank river. Big blind showed KK for flopped nuts and checked and called it the whole way. And that still probably isn't the worst play I've seen on those tables :P

-DeathDonkey

AtlBrvs4Life
06-21-2004, 12:40 AM
OK OK it's not the worst, but it is definately funny. The only hand that beats the guy is QQ and he doesn't feel like raising. /images/graemlins/confused.gif