PDA

View Full Version : What is up with insects attacking me.

RPatterson
06-20-2004, 04:47 AM
Late at night there is always some bug capable of flight that decides he is going to aimlessly buz my head and try to make out with me until I kill him in a fit of rage.

A few weeks ago there was this huge fly from hell that would only attack me when I had my back to that area of the room, and then would fly into the closet and hide when I was ready for action. I eventually got the crap-eater but that's beside the point.

Tonight, I'm minding my own business when this huge moth just tries to fly into my head. I don't like moths. I don't like things that have exoskelletons. This guy was doing some kind of Pearl Harbor imitation continually divebombing me. I was forced to stand from the computer chair and throw powerful right hands, none of which landed. Luckily, it would be sick to touch him. Eventually I punched him out the door and secured it securely, for now.

The point is, what is up. Why am I a marked man?

06-20-2004, 06:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
there is always some bug capable of flight that decides he is going to aimlessly buz my head and try to make out with me

[/ QUOTE ]

Your sick depraved sexual fantasies are more
than we need to know man.

-

SossMan
06-20-2004, 12:05 PM
Where in the bay area do we have moths??? What is this, Florida??

TimM
06-20-2004, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I eventually got the crap-eater

[...]

Why am I a marked man?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you play for long periods without showering? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RPatterson
06-20-2004, 05:20 PM
I am not from the Bay Area. Because the Bay Area is Central California. And I'm in Northern California. Apparently my profile just doesn't get the point across.

RPatterson
06-20-2004, 05:21 PM
Bathing aint my style.

paland
06-21-2004, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Where in the bay area do we have moths??? What is this, Florida??

[/ QUOTE ]
We have moths in Sacramento

Zeno
06-21-2004, 01:31 AM
Wilson, E. O. 1971. The Insect Societies. Belknap Press of Harvard Univ. Press, Cambridge, MA. 548 pp.

This may help. If not, you can at least use the weighty tome to kill insects.

-Zeno

Daliman
06-21-2004, 03:49 AM
If mosquitoes are part of the problem, try this not-so-old-wive's remedy of drinkng a tablespoon of vinegar every day. Seemed to work pretty well for me when I lived in panama.