PDA

View Full Version : Foxwoods 5/10 live turn decision

sublime
06-19-2004, 03:16 PM
I hold QQ in EP and openraise. MP3 ( very loose/bad player) cold calls and one of the blinds(sorry I forget specifics) comes along for the ride.

Flop is 3 J 3 rainbow, the blind checks, I bet and MP3 calls (he will call with just about anything here, my initial read on him was passive but later on in the night I sawe him make some pretty silly raises) blind folds.

Turn is 10

I bet and MP3 raises me. I stop and *think* about the chances that he holds a 3 and decide he could very well have JT also and 3 bet. He calls(?) and bets the river blank before I can even check.

Given that my *read* at the time was passive, what are thoughts on the turn 3 bet?

Bandorn
06-19-2004, 04:44 PM
I like it, JTs could be or AJ he could be raising with. If he got some thought about game he nows yuo aint got a 3, so he feels ahead.

If yuor EP, How can MP3 bet off on river? Im thinking possible gimmick bet to get yuo to check it down. Bet the river I think yuor good, About 90%. I hope he was not slowplaying AA!

sublime
06-19-2004, 05:00 PM
If yuor EP, How can MP3 bet off on river? Im thinking possible gimmick bet to get yuo to check it down. Bet the river I think yuor good, About 90%. I hope he was not slowplaying AA!

He didnt even wait for me to say check or bet he just threw chips on the table and said "bet". I checked at that point and he turns over Q3o. Thats why I am confused about his calling my 3bet on the turn. Ohh well /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BottlesOf
06-19-2004, 05:14 PM
Post deleted by BottlesOf

sublime
06-19-2004, 05:18 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bandorn
06-19-2004, 05:20 PM
A weak/passive maybe, He scared yuor holding Bigger boat. Dealer Made him pull back his bet?
IF he played Q3o, He a nut, newby, maniac. None of these can yuo predict. Your going to win his money eventually, But they get us on a hand r 2. Shake it off, no biggy. He is money in the bank.

sublime
06-19-2004, 05:23 PM
A weak/passive maybe, He scared yuor holding Bigger boat. Dealer Made him pull back his bet?

He called a EP raise from the tightest player at the table with Q3o. I dont think we will get to the root cause of his post flop play /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BottlesOf
06-19-2004, 05:24 PM
Please disregard everything I ever write. I am an idiot.

I now like the turn 3-bet, but your'e still lucky it wasn't capped /images/graemlins/tongue.gif