PDA

View Full Version : This is Unbelievable!!!!!

meeeee
06-18-2004, 11:25 AM
I play heads up sit n go’s for a couple hours versus this guy....I have slowly pittled him down every game, no big kills, just slowly dwindled his weak a** ....ok this game I have him down to 100 chips to my 1900. He is the weakest player ever....I am crushing this guy. Already beat him three times and looking forward to busting him up all night. Then this happens, no more weak-tight, because look at the hands he gets dealt....

So I get Kh9h on the button, I raise and put him all in, he calls, pocket aces...now he has 200

next hand AhQh. I raise all in, he calls QcJd., he rivered a J, now at 400

next hand KhKc I raise he re-raises, I put him all in, he shows pocket 8's, and rivers an 8...now at 800

next hand AdQc I raise he re-raises all in, he has pocket 8's again and wins, not I have 400

next hand I get KK (not sure of suites) I raise all-in, he calls with pocket Aces.

Anyways, he wins this game and I beat him two more heads up sit n go’s...

but isn’t this unbelievable.....almost put me on serious tilt....

Jason Strasser
06-18-2004, 11:31 AM
You have posted under the "one table tournaments" section.

meeeee
06-18-2004, 11:44 AM
oh well....one table is what it was.....but I forgot what section I was under

Jason Strasser
06-18-2004, 11:48 AM
While that is unbelievable, you will get more knowledgable heads up insight on the heads up forum.

meeeee
06-18-2004, 11:52 AM
true indeed

but what kind of insight am i looking for. This guy had one lucky game and I made him pay 5 times for that one lucky game.

RollaJ
06-18-2004, 12:55 PM
It happens eventually, when you play enough tourneys. I played one heads up where I had 2930 to his 70 and lost the tourney. There is nothing you can do sometimes, no matter how well you play

citanul
06-18-2004, 01:07 PM
if you weren't looking for any kind of insight, why did you post?

if the answer was, to complain about a bad beat, go sit in the corner.

citanul

deacsoft
06-18-2004, 01:22 PM
Insanity...

obex
06-18-2004, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This guy had one lucky game and I made him pay 5 times for that one lucky game.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I beat him two more heads up sit n go’s

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I am crushing this guy. Already beat him three times and looking forward to busting him up all night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget about the heads-up forum. You need the ego-stroke forum. I think that's on yahoo somewhere...

Beavis68
06-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Since this is turning into a bitch thread:

Get down to the final 3 with one big chip leader, and I am a small lead on the other guy - I get him trapped and left with 90 chips and 150/300 blinds.

The big stack then goes and bluffs me off of 4-5 pots in a row that this guy was in, and he lost every one of them. This guys stack is getting scary, and I make a move on him, and he sucks out on me, knocks me out then knocks out the big stack. I think all of these hands were consecutive. I was so pissed at the big stack for his idiotic bluffs.