PDA

View Full Version : Aruba marriage no more :(

afish
06-17-2004, 09:59 PM
In perhaps the least shocking news of the day, the Aruba marriage did not last. From today's Review Journal (http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2004/Jun-17-Thu-2004/news/24122181.html) :

A Las Vegas real estate agent's 7-month marriage to "Big Brother 3" participant Tonya Paoni turned ugly Tuesday.

Richard A. Foster filed a statement with Metro, claiming Paoni grazed his arm with a knife and threw a cell phone at him while he was in bed recovering from a recent heart attack.

Paoni could not be reached for comment.

The case has been referred to Metro's Domestic Violence Detail.

Foster said in a telephone interview that Paoni lost her temper when he wouldn't take her back. She threw her cell phone hard enough to leave a hole in the wall, he said.

"She has filed to take my $750,000 house, which I owned before she moved in."

Foster said they met at Playboy magazine's 50th anniversary party at the Palms in September and married Oct. 22 after Paoni proposed in Aruba, where Foster won $43,000 in a poker tournament.

"The 43 got eaten up in seconds. I spent $150,000 just buying her jewelry and trips," Foster said. He said Paoni spent $1,700 of his money on nude pictures of herself as a Christmas present to him.

"She's a gold digger and I know I made a mistake. I'm not looking for sympathy," said Foster, who said he had a heart attack on June 7 from the stress of the breakup.

He said Paoni told him she was going out for sushi last Saturday but later admitted she was at a high-roller party featuring "The Sopranos" cast at the Golden Nugget.

Paoni had a brief stay on the CBS reality show "Big Brother 3" in 2002 after housemates questioned her character and devotion to her five kids.

Kevmath
06-17-2004, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"She's a gold digger and I know I made a mistake. I'm not looking for sympathy," said Foster

[/ QUOTE ]

All I can say to that is, say it ain't so Rich, say it ain't so!

Also, why would someone who seems as much a skank as Tonya spend $1700 for something he's surely seeing every night, unless she's wearing flannel pajamas or something to bed.

Kevin...

MicroBob
06-17-2004, 10:23 PM
i guess this means i can't really believe in romance anymore.

these people are so pathetic i want to throw-up.

cardcounter0
06-17-2004, 10:34 PM
Man, never would have seen that one coming!
Who woulda thunk it?

tech
06-17-2004, 10:38 PM
Even so, this surely had to hit the over.

WTF
06-18-2004, 04:20 AM
ALWAYS GET A FRIGGIN' PRENUP!!

Prenup Prenup Prenup (http://www.tenetsofleykis.com/leykis_101_rules/19_marriage_contract.html)

-WTF

SnakeRat
06-18-2004, 04:43 AM
Prenup is good and all, but better advice is not to marry gold-diggers.

I watched that tournament with the marriage and she just oozed gold-diggerosity.

Its not like she was slowplaying it to trap him, I could tell from my sofa what she was up to.

sin808
06-18-2004, 05:54 AM
Even more important it states, don't mess with single mothers....If he had heeded that one (she has 5 kids?!?!?) he never would have needed to worry about the prenup.

RollaJ
06-18-2004, 08:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Even more important it states, don't mess with single mothers....If he had heeded that one (she has 5 kids?!?!?) he never would have needed to worry about the prenup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even more important is don't make geralizations. I am with a "single mother" now for 6 years and she is the sweetest most amazing person in the world. Single mothers become single mothers for 3 reasons:
1)his fault
2)her fault
3)his death
Ignoring #3, as you can derive no information from that (unless she killed him /images/graemlins/shocked.gif), it is 50-50 as to who was f*cked up in the first marriage/relationship. As with any other woman, you just have to find the right one.

benfranklin
06-18-2004, 01:28 PM
Anybody know what the over/under was on this one? Seven months sounds like the over to me.

toots
06-18-2004, 01:31 PM
You know, it's always nice when people live down to my expectations.

Daliman
06-18-2004, 03:42 PM
The official over/under, set in Aruba by me, was 4 months. I'd pay the over, but no one took it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

benfranklin
06-18-2004, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The official over/under, set in Aruba by me, was 4 months. I'd pay the over, but no one took it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have taken the over on that. It takes longer than that for someone who is shallow and stupid to figure out that she/he is married to someone who is shallow and stupid.

ghastro
06-19-2004, 12:27 PM
Something doesn't jive here. I thought the name of the sucker was Rick Casper: wpt player profile (http://www.worldpokertour.com/playerslounge/gallery/?pid=600&alpha=C)

not Richard Foster like the article says.

whiskeytown
06-19-2004, 02:13 PM
they corrected it at the top of the article - it was printed wrong....all is as it should be..

RB

sin808
06-20-2004, 04:16 AM
who made generalizations here? I never generalized at all, in fact I was very specific. Though I did notice some generalizations in your post (there need not be a relationship for there to be pregnancy). If you have a problem with the pillars of Leykis 101 take it up with Tom (www.blowmeuptom.com), not me. But don't assume that just because someone brought it up that they are the ones who developed the concept. Thank you drive thru.

RollaJ
06-21-2004, 01:00 PM
I apologize that I questioned ANYONE who leads their life by the advice of a radio talk show personality. My ignorance has clearly shone through.

bunky9590
06-21-2004, 06:42 PM
It is rick casper. aka "Nick Stokes" on UB. We've played in a bunch of tournies together. Haven't seen him around in a while though.

Just tell him not to call my all in late in the tourney With KT against my AJs. To the felt baby!

Kevmath
06-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Especially one that's as classy as that wife beater Lickass.

Kevin...

sin808
06-21-2004, 11:59 PM
your ignorance clearly is showing, as it was never once stated that I followed the leadings of anyone, let alone a radio talk show host (I can't speak for the original poster that made mention of it). I merely pointed out that within the framework of leykis 101 that the prenup issue should never have needed to come up. Since the post I was replying to was referencing it, that was all I was commenting on (well that and a bit of surprise that she has 5 kids). Once again, don't assume knowledge of something leads to following it's belief system.

Glad we got that cleared up.